Prestige Item
Blinc Eyelash Primer Reviews

June 25, 2017

Worked for me!

This is a great way to ensure your mascara does not apply clumpy and thick. The formula is super smooth, and you can wear it alone for a natural, tinted look. Would most definitely purchase again, although the price is a bit deterring, considering dupes such as Pixi's black lash primer does just as good a job and is far more affordable.

May 10, 2016

This eyelash primer is a discovery for me. You simply apply it before your mascara and it really holds for an entire day without leaking even if it is a hot day. You can buy it in a duo pack with the mascara which is extraordinary also.

April 04, 2016

I was very skeptical when I first purchased this, but I was pleasantly surprised and now I love this primer! It truly does work well to lengthen my eyelashes, it makes them look twice as long! It does add a tiny bit of volume, not too much, but it's better than nothing. Dries quickly. Clump free. Seems to help mascara go on smoothly and stay put better.