Blistex Berry Lip Balm SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 914 in Lip Balm

Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips. For rry, Chapped Lips, Blistex Lip Balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue. It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips. Blistex Lip Balm also provides SPF 15(Sun Protection Factor) protection.

May 08, 2017

Blistex literally got me through my teen years when I was taking Acnetane for my acne. It really helped with the cracking and not getting sunburnt which was a big fear of mine. I loved it so much that 10 years later I am still using Blistex lipcare products!

May 04, 2017

This stuff is great! My lips have recently started to dry up when seasons change. They got so bad i never wanted to go anywhere because i knew people would say "ew, her lips are gross" when really i couldnt help it, until i picked up some of this stuff that is. it worked wonders!

April 17, 2017

Love this product. Goes on smooth without leaving clumps or build-up in the corners of your mouth. Long lasting and smells great. Bonus is that it's available everywhere.

February 23, 2017

Love this stuff, and love that I can now find it at Dollarama. I actually find this chapstick to be more effective than Burts Bees, Nivea, SoftLips, etc. When I use Blistex versus other brands, I feel like my lips are healing a bit, rather than just treating the discomfort.

February 17, 2017

I think I've used blistex pretty much all my life. The smell is pleasant and for the price you can't go wrong. Love it! Does what you need it to do for a fraction of the fancy lip balms out there.

January 16, 2017

I have tried many, many lip balms...expensive Clinique ones, etc. , and I always come back to Blistex! It actually works...soothes my lips and keeps them hydrated ALL DAY! And so cheap to buy!!! I highly recommend!

January 08, 2017

Its a great product but I personally didn't like the cherry falvour. It definitely does the job and it comes on really smoothly but if your someone who doesn't like cherry I probably wouldn't recommend this.

January 07, 2017

Moisturizing but it smelled a little weird. Makes my lips feel as if they were coated in something but it was effective in preventing dry and chapped lips.

January 07, 2017

This stuff works great, just like any Blistex product. However, I personally don't like the cherry flavour. It does work though and is very affordable, just not the flavour for me.

January 02, 2017

This is the most recent I've tried. It did as intended. No issues with applying it or its effectiveness. I have used many blistex products and Ave yet to be let down. Thank you!