Blistex Medicated Lip Balm Reviews

Blistex Medicated Lip Balm seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips. This balm glides on comfortably with long-lasting protection. Visit blistex.com for more information.

March 24, 2021

works like magic

I have a bad tendency of peeling my lips, but the medicated blistex always comes to the rescue! I put this product on before going to bed and in the morning it is if I never peeled my lips! This product definitely works miracles, I have yet to find a product that works similarly to this!

February 18, 2021

Go to lip balm in our house

This is a classic amazing lip balm and I always keep a few extra especially during winter. Our lips get super chapped because of the cold wind, and this works wonders! love it!

February 08, 2021

Tried and true.

When I stray from this brand my lips aren't as happy. Love the tingling feel on my lips. I have a tube tucked away in every nook and cranny. Love it!

November 09, 2020

Great buy, highly recommend

This product is my saving grace when it comes winter time and my lips chap like crazy! I love the scent and the feeling of this lip balm, highly recommend!

October 05, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Never leave home without out!

I have used blister regular for as long as I can remember. I do not leave home without it, it's like an addiction lol. I am lost without it. I have one in every room of my home, one in my purse, car and coat pocket 😊 i try to buy the value packs when i am out, maybe I should call the company and see if they sell it by the case lol I would definitely buy it!

May 15, 2020

Great stuff

This stuff is classic. Always helps relieve my chapped lips in the winter and is super affordable - also love a minty flavour which is cool and soothing.

May 15, 2020

The only thing that works against harsh winters!

This lip balm is honestly one of the only ones I can rely on to protect and recondition my severely chapped lips in the winter. The harsh Canadian winters leave my lips peeling, dry and sometimes bleeding and Blistex Medicated Lip Balm is my #1 defense against it. I will sometimes use it as a night treatment year-round to keep my lips soft and hydrated. Would definitely purchase again.

February 08, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

soothes dry chapped lips

I often get dry lips in winter months. This lip balm worked great on soothing chapped lips. I love the texture of it too. A nice balm that doesn't feel waxy and heavy. I keep it in my bag and reapply throughout the day when needed.

November 01, 2019

Winter Saver!

My lips get extremely cracked and bleed through the wintertime. I tried all the lip balms in the market. This one seems to be the only one that is actually effective. It helps me to keep my lips healthy and I love the numbing sensation especially if they are sore from dryness.

October 27, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

A cold weather must have!

My absolute go to when the cold snap kicks in. There’s nothing worse than sore, chapped lips....not only are they painful but they look awful too. This handy size stick keeps my lips in tip top condition, extremely easy on the pocket aswell given its effectiveness!