• Blistex Orange Mango Blast
  • Blistex Orange Mango Blast

Blistex Orange Mango Blast Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 06, 2017

Smells delicious!! It has a pretty strong scent but I love the smell of mangos. Goes on smoother and easier then other top brands. Keeps my lips moisturized all day. Usually pic it up from Dollarama for 1-2$.

March 11, 2017

I love its tropical scent, and how it relieves my lips when they feel chapped. The packaging wasn't anything fancy but I don't mind. I would re-purchase and try other scents.

March 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. Was sad when mine was lost so went out to get more. It is an amazing flavor and works great. Exactly what I needed for dry cracked lips during the winter.

March 06, 2017

I love the smell of this lip balm! It rejuvenates my senses every time I use it as the smell is so invigorating. Who said lip balm had to be boring and flavourless? This stuff rocks!! I would recommend it to everyone.

March 06, 2017

Sérieux qui peut choisir autre chose qu'un baume à lèvres à la mangue?? Je trippe trop à chaque fois que j'en met j'ai l'impression qu'il y a un peu d'été sur ma bouche! Il est efficace aussi, by the way. L'hiver j'ai souvent les lèvres sèches et avec certains baumes j'étirais ça je pouvais avoir les lèvres gercées pendant une semaine mais avec les Blistex j'ai jamais eu ce problème! Je le recommande.

July 24, 2015

What I like about this is the taste, most of all. It's a very fruity scent that actually tastes as good as it smells on the lips. It provides moisturising relief for the chapped or sunburned lips. What I'm not crazy about is how thick it applies and how fast it wears off. It's a much softer formula than other Blistex problems, you can easily apply way too much and have a really thick layer on your mouth.