Blue Menu Sparkling Water Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 57 in Carbonated Water

June 21, 2017

LOVE the Mandarin Orange flavour!

PC Blue Menu Sparkling Water is *so* refreshing! The mandarin orange flavour is spot-on--just a hint of sweetness but far from overpowering. No added sweeteners--natural or artificial--and zero calories. It's what I reach for again & again when I need a drink.

May 10, 2017

These cans of sparkling water, are my go to drink. When ever i get that carbonated craving for a soda/pop i know the sparkling water tastes just as great, fixes my cravings and is literally just WATER. its a healthy drink option. My personal favorite flavor is the lemon or Pomegranate.

March 11, 2017

I just happened upon this amazing gem by chance at a friend's house. I am addicted!! I luv the blueberry pomegranate

March 10, 2017

I love this product. I buy the lemon and lime from Shoppers Drug Mart. Get points for something I love. I have tried some others but they are more expensive, have artificial sugar and or sodium. This sparkling water with just flavor is great.

August 19, 2016

A great alternative to pop, this refreshing, naturally flavoured sparkling water is sodium-free, calorie-free and unsweetened. Very addictive and a great way to stay hydrated

July 15, 2016

Actually really prefer this sparkling water to pricier name brands like Perrier, I think the flavour is a lot nicer in this and theres more carbonation which i like better.

July 15, 2016

Man, do I love these things. I get a case of the PC Blue Menu sparkling water on a regular basis. My favourite is the grapefruit one, but they are all good. I drink them plain, I mix them with juice, I mix them with tea, and sometimes booze! Versatile and tasty. And calorie-free. The taste is nearly the same as Perrier to me, but I know others have a difference of opinion on that. Worth trying at least once!

0.5/5

October 20, 2015

Blue Menu Sparkling Water;

Didn't compare to the taste of perrier or san pellegrino...

0.5/5

October 13, 2015

What's with the water craze, sparkling, flavoured or otherwise?? Get a thermos, add your own flavours. WHY buy water?????

August 02, 2015

This is pretty good, I get a can once in awhile. I ususally get the lime one. It isn't sweet and is nice to have on hand on a hot day.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists