Bodico Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#70 in Face Wipes

Amazing - 0

August 04, 2017

Doesn't remove everything

I purchased these makeup remover wipes from The Great Canadian Dollorstore. It comes in the typical plastic packaging and has a sticker lid. Even though it has a sticker lid that wouldn't always close fully the wipes did stay moist until the very last one. The wipes themselves aren't very thick and are a bit transparent but did not rip. They're moderately saturated but do not remove all of your makeup and you have to go over areas several times. Overall they're okay for small jobs but as a makeup remover they just don't do the job and you'll end up using most of the wipes for just a few jobs :/.

September 28, 2016

I was searching for an affordable make-up remover whips then I came across these a while back. They are enriched with chamomile and vitamin B. They stay moistened for a long time. I love that i could use it on my face, eyes and lips. Only 25 sheet come in the pack. Its not all natural but I don't mind. It dose not get all the make-up off so i have to cleanse my face after.