Bonne Bell Eyeliner Reviews
#556 in Eye Liner

January 10, 2017

This is my FAVE eyeliner and pretty much the only one I can use. I've pretty much used this eye liner since I was a teenager and the only one that does not irritate my eyes. I have noticed with different brands that my eyes feel watery and itchy and get blurry within 5 minutes of applying eyeliner except for this one. It is my go to and the only one I love!

February 13, 2016

I actually use this as my brow pencil, I have found the perfect colour and the price point cant be beaten. Goes on very well, I just wish it stayed on longer.

February 02, 2016

This is my faaaaaaaaaavourite eye liner. I have been using it since highschool and I still am in love with it 10 years later. I think they may be discontinuing it, so stalk up now.

October 20, 2015

This eyeliner is definitely worth buying. The price is amazing and the product is one of the best I have tried without having to spend a fortune. Only eyeliner I buy now.

September 28, 2014

I love this eyeliner. Very inexpensive usually about $1.99ea at Shoppers Drugmart and Superstore. A lot of colors to choose from. Stays on for a long time yet easy to remove with soap and water.

June 16, 2012

great product. would def recoomend to others