Boo Bamboo Baby Wipes Reviews
#41 in Baby Wipes

October 27, 2017

By far my favourite wipes!

The only complaint that I have is that I can't find these in more stores! Unlike other wipes i can use these every change without my babies bums getting red from the chemicals, and unlike other more natural options these actually hold up to tougher jobs so I only need one or two for big diaper explosions instead of 3 or 4!

May 11, 2017

Amazing wipes!! It is very handy, big sheet, wipe infant or toddler bum cleanly, naturally derived, safe for wiping mouth, what more can I ask. The price is higher than the leading big two brands but being natural product, and also the size of the sheet, one sheet actually can handle more poop than the big two brand. I love it!! Highly recommended!!

February 08, 2016

These wipes are so good. They clean well and didn't irritate my babies skin. I received a sample of these to try and even though I liked them I won't buy them because they are just too expensive.

January 17, 2016

I was given a pack of these Boo Bamboo Baby Wipes to try, and all I can say is WOW. It puts other baby wipes to shame. It's super soft and silky and works fantastic at cleaning dirty bums. It also has an amazing smell to it. The only downside is that I have only found it sold at well.ca so far, and the price for 80 wipes is $8. 79, which in my opinion is a bit high for baby wipes. Although, if you want to use this as a makeup remover, I would say its the perfect price.