Boo Bamboo Baby Wipes

Boo Bamboo Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

May 11, 2017

Amazing wipes!! It is very handy, big sheet, wipe infant or toddler bum cleanly, naturally derived, safe for wiping mouth, what more can I ask. The price is higher than the leading big two brands but being natural product, and also the size of the sheet, one sheet actually can handle more poop than the big two brand. I love it!! Highly recommended!!

February 08, 2016

These wipes are so good. They clean well and didn't irritate my babies skin. I received a sample of these to try and even though I liked them I won't buy them because they are just too expensive.

January 17, 2016

I was given a pack of these Boo Bamboo Baby Wipes to try, and all I can say is WOW. It puts other baby wipes to shame. It's super soft and silky and works fantastic at cleaning dirty bums. It also has an amazing smell to it. The only downside is that I have only found it sold at well.ca so far, and the price for 80 wipes is $8. 79, which in my opinion is a bit high for baby wipes. Although, if you want to use this as a makeup remover, I would say its the perfect price.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini