BOOST Just Protein Reviews

BOOST® Just Protein™ is a new unflavoured instant whey protein powder to help you get the protein you need:
  • 18g of protein*
  • 80 calories*
  • 0 fat* and 0 sugar*
  • No added flavour, colour, or sweetener
  • With only 2 ingredients

*per 21g serving
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 28, 2017

I was one of the lucky ones to be given the opportunity to try this product for free from Chick Advisor!! I love that it's fat free and sugar free. Both my husband and I add it to our smoothie for breakfast and before our workout. He's used to the taste but it's something I had to get used to. I feel healthier and will continue to look for other flavors available.

February 27, 2017

I was lucky enough to get a free sample of this product to try for free as part of the Product Review Club. I first tried this protein powder in a smoothie - there was no sediment or off flavour, but as I typically use sweetened protein powder, I would have needed to increase the sweetener in my smoothie to be to taste. My favourite preparation has been making protein bars with BOOST Just Protein (protein powder, peanut butter, oat flour, rice crisp cereal, maple syrup, chocolate chips). I have found that I could have one homemade protein bar for breakfast and then I stayed full until late morning or lunchtime. I plan on continuing to use the rest of the sample container to make more protein bars and perhaps trying other types of baked products. My only hesitation in purchasing the product in the future is the price - I usually get about 2lbs of protein powder for $20-25 so this is 3-4 times the price of what I usually purchase.

February 27, 2017

Merci de m'avoir donné la chance de tester ce produit pour vous Chickadvisor.
    Lorsque j'ai testé le produit, je l'ai préparé dans un smoothie et j'ai eu des problèmes de reflux gastriques donc je ne le conseille pas aux personnes qui ont tendance à faire de l'acidité quand ils prennent des shakes proteinés. Je voulais tellement aimer ce produit, moi qui s'entraîne beaucoup! C'est tellement dommage! :( Merci

February 27, 2017

I bought this product to supplement my protein in my diet. I found the texture unpleasant and not tasting very good. The product had a weird taste to it also, and lack of smoothness.

February 27, 2017

The product is great tasting and excellent for making protein shakes, smoothies and the like. Good protein content and low in sugar. Easy to mix in a variety of mediums and easy to store and keep.

February 27, 2017

I just blended up a drink using fresh strawberries and blackberries and water with 1 scoop of boost protein powder. It tasted really good. It didn't have the funny taste other protein powders have. I really liked that I could add the protein without flavoring with it. My protein guru son was also very impressed that it was actual whey protein power . He also used it and praised it . I will be looking for this in stores !

February 27, 2017

I was lucky enough to receive this Boost Protein from Chick Advisor for free. I was super excited to try a new protein, loved that it is 0 fat/0 sugar, this protein has no flavour to it - I add it to my smoothies in the mornings or when I want to replace my meals, finish a workout. It has simple instructions and easy to follow and use, blends easily in my shakes. Not only can it be used in your shakes but it's a great way to add extra protein when you bake as well. Overall, I feel this is a good quality protien that's easy to follow and use. Thank you for the opportunitiy of being able to try this!

February 27, 2017

I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to try this product for free; thanks, Chick Advisor!!. I love the amount of protein in a serving and the fact that there is no fat or sugar added.. I found the taste was something I had to get used to, but I am now and love it with my Steel Cut Oats every morning. Love the little scoop, and the powder dissolves quite quickly!! I totally recommend thiis to anyone looking for a healthy protein powder.

February 27, 2017

I was given the opportunity to try this product for Free. Thank you. I'm really happy with the amount of protein in each serving and the fact that there is 0 Fat and Sugar added to this product. I have easily added it to my morning smoothies and felt satisfied without a ton of added calories. I also like the fact that there is no flavour to fight with what I am adding it to. I will definitely be purchasing this product. Please try!

February 27, 2017

I was able to try Boost Just Protein from chickadvisor product review club for an honest review. I often drink or make snacks with protein powder to help me stay full through the out the day and this product did just that. I was able to make any flavoured smoothie I wanted, as this product didn't limit me from any flavours since the protein powder it's self is unflavored. I also made a batch of banana muffins with added protien powder. It definitely helped keep my full after breakfast until lunch came along. This product was also great for making protien balls for a snack for busy days. Boost Just Protein is definitely worth the buy and I will be recommending it to others. #GotItFree