Bounce Dryer Bar Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 291 in Laundry Care

The Bounce Dryer Bar automatically freshens your laundry for about 44-Uses, or 2 months, depending on frequency of use and dryer settings. It is also great for controling static cling and softening your clothes. You just stick it and forget it!

March 25, 2017

I was tired of having static cling in my cloths and hated the fact that was constantly using disposable dryer sheets which are expensive and, dont last very long in my house. Some times i was forgetting to even put them in the dryer or they were getting stuck in my lint trap. I saw the bar in walmart one day and figured why not give it a try. I was satisfied with how it worked. It was easy jst stick it and forget about it. for the amount of clothes that i actually dry in my dryer it was worth buying for me.

July 12, 2016

Love the Bounce dryer sheets, I usually wait until I get coupons in mail, then I stock up. The sheets are very effective and make the sheets smell great for about 1 week.

February 16, 2016

I love the ides of this, I never buy dryer sheets so when this came out I was so happy, I've found though that in the beginning there is just to much, my clothes get kind of filmy from a fresh bar and though they smell great it's to much for asthma or people with scent allergies.

January 28, 2016

All I can about this is meh. I find the good old bounce sheets do a much better job at keeping the static at bay and does a much better job at making your clothes smell good. A pro about the dryer bar is that you don't have to remember to put Bounce sheets in (which I sometimes forget to!) but to me it just didn't work as good.

January 01, 2016

I always find these hard to find and I prefer my bounce sheets.

January 01, 2016

This is cool ,just stick it in your dryer and forget get it,so simple and no worries about your clothes ,they come smelling nice and static free

June 14, 2015

Love love love my dryer bar, although I sometimes find them hard to find just the refiills, still worth every penny:)

1.5/5

April 20, 2015

I have given this product several opportunities to wow me but am left with the feeling of utter disappointment. After one use this product completely came off of the dryer where it was designed to stay attached. I tried it a second time and had the same results. Not the quality I would expect.

March 15, 2015

Works very well to keep laundry soft and static free. No more forgetting the fabric softener or dryer sheets. Lasts a really long time.

February 13, 2015

My daughter started using this dryer bar when it 1st came out. I never liked the concept myself. She bought it several times and wasn't satisfied. It didn't do anything to put a nice smell in the clothes and was hit or miss about controlling static cling.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?