Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

June 19, 2018

Le plaisir, sans le lait :)

J’ai eu la chance de recevoir ce produit Breyers gratuitement! Ce produit est savoureux et toute la famille l’a adopté!

Le gout du biscuit/creme et des amandes est bien balancé, on ne se doute meme pas que ce produit ne contient pas de lait! Son prix est abordable et il permet de gater aussi ceux qui ont des intolérances au lactose, nous allons l’acheter a nouveau

June 19, 2018

Yum!

I gave up dairy a few years ago but there are a few things that I miss, including ice cream. This stuff is delicious and really 'hits the spot". It's texture is a little different (not different enough to matter) though still creamy and it's full of cookie pieces. It wasn't easy to find in the stores near my house though so that was a bit of an issue.

June 18, 2018

Tastes just like real dairy

Even though I don't have a problem with dairy, I do have some friends who do. I got this product Breyers Non Dairy in cookies and cream flavour for free to try out. I tried it out later that night when i needed something sweet. It looks just like ice cream, scoops like it and smells like it. The taste is almost exactly like ice cream with dairy. The only difference i could taste is that it's just not as creamy. It's more like a frozen yogurt texture, more icy than cream. Super refreshing and the cookies and cream flavour was delicious too. I would buy this and recommend it.

June 16, 2018

Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies and Creme is absolute yum!

First time trying a non-dairy based ice cream. Courtesy of ChickAdvisor I had the opportunity to give Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies and Creme ice cream a try. Tastes just like any regular dairy ice cream but in fact is made of almonds! The cookies and creme flavor is oh-so-yummy and highly addictive. Perfect indulgence for a hot summer day!

June 16, 2018

Tastes like the real thing!

Made with real almonds, this dairy free frozen treat is LOADED with cookie pieces! The vanilla almond based ice cream isn't as sweet as traditional dairy, but the chocolate sandwich cookies definitely make up for it! Some of the chunks of cookie are almost whole! It creates the perfect level of sweetness. If you love the dairy version but can't have it, I'd definitely recommend this vegan-friendly option.

June 15, 2018

COOKIES AND CREAM YUMMY!!

I was not too sure what to think about this ice cream being non dairy.
    So I signed up to see if I was lucky enough to try before I buy. My input is a positive one. I really like the taste and knowing that it is healthier for me. I shared this with my friends on a night when we play cards, it was a great conversation. I will most defiantly recommend this non dairy delight!

Good product

Taste as good as the dairy nes. The price is ok for the quality of the product. Easy to find in store. Very happy that I got to try this. Willbuy again for sure.

Such a treat!

I enjoyed this icecream a lot: at first it’s surprisingly creamy and very refreshing. But then it has a ‘watery’ taste which is actually not surprising considering that it’s a non dairy product.
    I loved the flavour, although it’s a bit too sweet for me.
    I will definitely try it again.

I was selected to try Breyer’s NonDairy Cookies and Creme for free.

June 14, 2018

Yum!

This is my first time trying non-dairy ice cream as I received this product for free. I usually go for the dairy kind however Breyers tasted like it had dairy in it - amazing taste! I also noticed that their container was relatively bigger and costs less than other non-dairy/ vegan brands. Win-win for people who cannot process dairy :)

June 14, 2018

I can’t it’s not dairy

I chose the cookies and creme flavour. It has an amazing taste. I truly can hardly believe my eyes that read non-dairy. My tastebuds are so busy shouting how super yummy! I found the pricing to be very comparable to other ice cream brands. I love that the quality is fantastic. I have recommended it to my of my friends and family.