Burt's Bees Hand Salve Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #721 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

Need some salvation for rough, dry hands? Our most intensive hand treatment, this formula is packed with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax to moisturise hard-working, rough, dry hands. It's an everyday miracle. For more information, please visit http://www.burtsbees.ca.

June 19, 2017

Love it!

This is an amazing hand cream. Its rich and creamy and non greasy. It seeps into your hands really well. It also has a very light scent that isn't overpowering. It leaves your hands so soft. Its also great to support natural products.

June 06, 2017

Burt's Bees Hand Salve is great for working hands, or people who have very dry hands - like me. It is a thick, hydrating salve that instantly provides relief to dry, chapped or callused hands. I keep it my purse during the winter and use it whenever needed. I have noticed a huge difference in my hands since I started using it!

2.7/5

June 02, 2017

Although this product's end results where smooth and soft hands, it made them very greasy. Difficult to do this after applying because hands were greasy. So I did try to use only at bedtime.

March 07, 2017

This is the very best product I have found to heal my dry, chapped hands. I do a lot of gardening and because I scrub my dirty hands so much, they become very rough and sore. This Salve heals better than any other products I have tried and it is inexpensive too!

January 25, 2017

I love love love this stuff.
    I spend a lot of time working with my hands and am constantly looking for something to keep them feeling soft and looking young. Burt's Bee's Hand Salve is just the thing to penetrate deep into little cracks and keep your hands supple and smiling.
    The fact that it is made from high quality natural ingredients is a great bonus.
    I've shopped around and tried countless different moisturizers (from all price ranges) for years now, but keep coming back to this old standby.
    It is a little greasy upon first application so that takes a bit of getting used to. But if you are able to let your hands dry for a few minutes it worth the wait.
    The smell can be a little medicinal, but pleasant - it smells mostly of rosemary and you can pick up on a bit of a beeswax scent.
    Compared to the generic drugstore brand hand moisturizers it is more expensive (around 10$ for 3oz) but you only need to use a tiny bit to keep your hands soft.

If your hands are always dry and you want something that works- this salve is one of the best options out there.

2.2/5

November 27, 2016

Not sure what all the fuss is about. This is the second product I've tried from Burt's Bees and I find them overpriced and low quality. It's nice that they are natural but the effectiveness is lacking. The hand salve is greasy just like the lip balms. I won't waste money on any of this company's products again.

September 24, 2016

This hand salve is the best fix for dry, chapped, and cracked skin! My skin becomes extremely dry in the winter and between food preparation and diaper changes I make this worse when I wash my hands mega frequently. I have tried many creams and treatments over the years but now this is the only one I buy.

The smell is a bit much for me and seems medicinal, so I prefer to apply this at night in a large daily dose instead of at work or in public, unless my hands are very cracked. Also, when my hands are very raw, I experience some stinging when applying this, but it is well worth it given how intensively and quickly that it promotes relief and repair.

February 16, 2016

Works great for dry and cracked hands due to the cold or even too much cleaning. The product is very soothing to my sore hands. Plus the bonus of it is; very little needs to be used in order to be effective. :-)

April 17, 2015

In the winter I use this every night. I have a toddler and I am constantly washing my hands, thus I need a lot of help with retaining moisture.

February 06, 2015