Burt's Bees Hand Salve Reviews

Ranked #699 out of 1565 in Body Lotions & Creams

Need some salvation for rough, dry hands? Our most intensive hand treatment, this formula is packed with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax to moisturise hard-working, rough, dry hands. It's an everyday miracle. For more information, please visit http://www.burtsbees.ca.

March 07, 2017

This is the very best product I have found to heal my dry, chapped hands. I do a lot of gardening and because I scrub my dirty hands so much, they become very rough and sore. This Salve heals better than any other products I have tried and it is inexpensive too!

January 25, 2017

I love love love this stuff.
    I spend a lot of time working with my hands and am constantly looking for something to keep them feeling soft and looking young. Burt's Bee's Hand Salve is just the thing to penetrate deep into little cracks and keep your hands supple and smiling.
    The fact that it is made from high quality natural ingredients is a great bonus.
    I've shopped around and tried countless different moisturizers (from all price ranges) for years now, but keep coming back to this old standby.
    It is a little greasy upon first application so that takes a bit of getting used to. But if you are able to let your hands dry for a few minutes it worth the wait.
    The smell can be a little medicinal, but pleasant - it smells mostly of rosemary and you can pick up on a bit of a beeswax scent.
    Compared to the generic drugstore brand hand moisturizers it is more expensive (around 10$ for 3oz) but you only need to use a tiny bit to keep your hands soft.

If your hands are always dry and you want something that works- this salve is one of the best options out there.

November 27, 2016

Not sure what all the fuss is about. This is the second product I've tried from Burt's Bees and I find them overpriced and low quality. It's nice that they are natural but the effectiveness is lacking. The hand salve is greasy just like the lip balms. I won't waste money on any of this company's products again.

September 24, 2016

This hand salve is the best fix for dry, chapped, and cracked skin! My skin becomes extremely dry in the winter and between food preparation and diaper changes I make this worse when I wash my hands mega frequently. I have tried many creams and treatments over the years but now this is the only one I buy.

The smell is a bit much for me and seems medicinal, so I prefer to apply this at night in a large daily dose instead of at work or in public, unless my hands are very cracked. Also, when my hands are very raw, I experience some stinging when applying this, but it is well worth it given how intensively and quickly that it promotes relief and repair.

February 16, 2016

Works great for dry and cracked hands due to the cold or even too much cleaning. The product is very soothing to my sore hands. Plus the bonus of it is; very little needs to be used in order to be effective. :-)

April 17, 2015

In the winter I use this every night. I have a toddler and I am constantly washing my hands, thus I need a lot of help with retaining moisture.

February 06, 2015

use it every night

October 29, 2014

I put this on at night before I go to sleep. I find a little goes a long way. it makes my cuticles soft and my hands feel great the next morning.

September 24, 2014

Although this product is a little greasy (although most hand salves I've tried are), as someone with dry cracking hands, I found it to be quite effective throughout the winter, and it lasts a long time.

March 11, 2014

I did not enjoy this product! I normall like Burts Bees stuff but found this left my hands greasy and was not as effective as I wanted as a salve.
    There are better products out there.