Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus Reviews

May 13, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Helps to soothe

I love this stuff in the winter. I use multiple burt's Bee's products and this one is a favorite. Sometimes with other chapstick I find the menthol drying. But not with this one!

April 01, 2020

Truly Works

Of all the many lip balms I have used, this is the only lip balm that works for me. Truly recommended. Made my husband use this and works for him great as well.

April 01, 2020

Live by it

I have tried different lip balms however the only one that works great and doesn't give me any side effects is Burt's Bee. When I tried the medicated one I knew I was getting quality. After putting it on I could feel it working right away on my lips. It is an added bonus Jabong a flavor to it.

January 29, 2019

It smells and feels great!

I love the smell of this! It makes me feel clean and fresh. But I also helps my very dry lips, especially in the winter too! In the summer it helps me with the fine lines on my lips.

3.2/5

September 25, 2018

It feels great for a short period

I love the feeling of mint on my lips, but that's all this lip balm is good for. I have to constantly re-apply it and it still doesn't hydrate my lips. It's not very effective for keeping lips hydrated :(

May 01, 2018

Burt's Bee menthol and vitamin E

I get dry lips a lot from food sensitives or itchy lips. I have tried lots of different lip balms and non seemed to do the trick. I came across this particular product of Burt's Bees, the menthol soothes and takes away the itch without leaving my mouth feely greasy. The absorption and long lasting moisurized feel is fanatastic. Yes the price is a bit more than the average balm, but for a natural product and the relief and feel its very much a great bang for your buck.

March 23, 2018

Great for extra dry days!

I love Burt’s Bees!
    I use this lip balm when my lips are extremely dry and need extra mojo studs, like in cold/dry Alberta winters or when I’m sick (ugh, mouthbreathing!). I prefer to use it at night because the eucalyptus/menthol combo does have quite a strong smell and creates a tingling sensation, it also goes on thicker than the regular lib balms. I definitely avoid this one if I know I’m going to be eating/drinking! I’ve been very please with the results and wake up with soft, smooth lips!

February 17, 2018

A lifesaver!

This lip balm from Burts Bees is an absolutle must have and lifesaver in the cold windy winter days. It really helps with the dryness, and the cooling sensation is amazing when your lips are hurting.

January 10, 2018

Burt’s bees medicated lip balm

This item helps my lips stay hydrated. It prevented my lips from cracking. It keeps my lips moisturizer and soft. I recommend this item to all my friends and family. All feed back was positive.

September 26, 2017

Normal

C'est un lipsil normal, sans plus. Le côté menthol fait du bien mais pas nécessairement plus que d'autres produits du même genre. Bon rapport qualité prix mais je ne crois pas que je rachèterai ce produit.