Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus

Burt's Bee's Medicated Lip Balm with Menthol & Eucalyptus Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 946 in Lip Balm

July 10, 2017

leaves your lips smooth and slick

I was having troubles finding a moisturizing lip balm that doesn't have the need to be reapplied frequently and I found it! Burt's Bee's leaves my lips super soft and it smells great too.

June 24, 2017

Fav!!!

I just can't find a lip balm better than Burt's Bees, and trust me, I've tried every single "better than Burt's Bees" recommendation to be found online.
    I don't like putting lanolin on my mouth so I did try to give up Burt's for a while there for a lanolin-free balm, and I really did like the Badger's that I was using in place of Burt's... but there's nothing like Burt's.
    This 4 pack leaves me one in the bathroom, one on my nightstand, one on my desk, one in my purse... and of course I've also got a few more all over the place like any true Burt's Bees addict.
    It just feels SO nice, and it feels so relieving no matter how chapped my lips are before use, and it lasts so long before I need to reapply... and I can even use it with lipstick without it moving my lipstick out of place because it's thick and not too melty.

June 21, 2017

I love this lip balm!

This lip balm is excellent and effective for relieving dry chapped lips! It smells great and soothes sore chapped lips instantly. I highly recommend this lip chap!

June 16, 2017

AMAZING.

This is the only product I keep on me to protect my lips in the winter. If I get a bad case of cracked or even bleeding lips, this is my first go to. It stops the pain immediately, and clears it up in no time.

April 26, 2017

I have tried many lip balms and this one is becoming my favourite. I find it to be one of the more effective lip balms made with natural ingredients. It has a lovely scent and I really like the menthol!

April 15, 2017

It felt so good when I used the Burt's Bee lip balm on my dry sore lips. It soothed them right away. I recommend everyone buy this and use it regularly.

April 04, 2017

I LOVE BURTS BEES! I haven't found too many i don't like but this one is by far the best! I love the peppermint one too I like the feeling the minty ones leave on your lips especially when they're really chapped. This menthol and eucalyptus one is especially good for when im at work in a dry building and in the winter when they get really dry and cracked! Always leaves your lips feeling great and gives it a "cool" feeling. And the menthol and eucalyptus in this chapstick is also good for when your stuffy! Definetly recommend.

March 21, 2017

I recently purchased this lip balm as my lips were becoming unbearably chapped. I would use it before bed each night and noticed results within a few days. It's now part of my regular routine and I won't go to bed without it. Smells great, no weird taste as I find with other lip balms.

2.7/5

January 29, 2017

Burts bees lip balm is ok. I find it dry when applying to my lips. It doesn't seem to last enough time between applications. I would like to know why it feels so dry?

January 26, 2017

I am always looking for a good lip balm, as my lips get really chapped in summer and winter. I use a lot of it. I was gifted some Burt's Bee lip balm, and love it. I find it a little expensive.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel