Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

97% Natural. This natural, rich cream cleanser is all bark and no bite. Natural soap bark deeply penetrates and cleanses, removing dirt, makeup, and excess oil for clean, healthy skin. Chamomile and aloe gently soothe and soften skin. Rosemary and echinacea extracts reduce inflammation, tighten pores, and increase cell renewal. You'll get a deep clean for naturally soft, fresh, healthy skin. Won't clog pores. pH Balanced. Sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfate free. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

December 07, 2017

I would buy this again

This is a wonderful face cleanser which cleans effectively, tingles my skin every time and smells awesome. I have dry skin and this hydrates at the same time as it cleanses.

September 27, 2017

Relaxing to the touch

I bought this deep cleaning burts bee product and love it. It's cool to the touch which makes my face feel amazing, it does do a good cleaning. I'm started to use burts bee in my facial cleaning routine and so far loving all their products. Definitely need a moisturizer afterwards like all other cleansers.

July 05, 2017

Incroyable mais vrai

J'ai été plus que surprise par l'efficacité honnêtement je n'aurais pas pensé que le résultat final soit aussi génial un odeur très agréable et il m'a laissé une belle peau avec une fraîcheur incroyable!!

May 03, 2017

I have battled dry flaky skin on my nose and greasy skin on my forehead since high school. This is the only cream cleanser I will use now as its natural ingredients are gentle on my skin and strong enough to remove dirt oil and makeup

February 27, 2017

Just recently purchased this and have been using for just over a week. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and above all else, CLEAN! I like how it is so gentle but still so effective!

September 16, 2016

I love the Burt's Bee deep cleansing cream! I use it twice daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. I love the smell of the soap bark and chamomile. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. It does a great job getting my pores clean as well as removing makeup. I also love the fact that it is all natural!

August 11, 2016

The price and size made it extremely cheap. The only thing that worried me was that I never got around finish using it before it went bad, but this has nothing to do with the product itself, just a warning for people concerned about wasting things. The product itself was soooo comfortable and cooling, I love it! It was a creamy texture which is wonderfully as you can control the amount and how to apply.
    Unfortunately, doesn't work when I start breaking out. Probably not good for heavy acne.
    Good for normal skin.

June 06, 2016

Love this! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and clean. After a long day, it leaves my tired face feeling like new again. Simple and easy to use - perfect for the busy new mom!

April 30, 2015

This rich, sulfate-free facial cleanser is made with a gentle, yet effective plant-based cleansing complex featuring quillaja saponaria (soap) bark extract and witch hazel. Luxurious lather foams away excess dirt, oil and make-up leaving skin feelling clean and refreshed. Extracts of chamomile, echinacea and aloe help soothe and calm skin while glycerin and cocoa butter provide a touch of moisture for naturally fresh, healthy-looking skin.

This cleanser works great for my itchy, sensitive face. It smells lovely, and leaves a tingle from the chamomile I suppose.

September 24, 2013

I love this face wash! I have pretty sensitive skin and having been sampling quite a few everyday cleansers. I've been using this one for about a 6 months now and actually notice a difference in my skin.

Just FYI, because I like to know these things about cleansers: It's non-foaming, has an interesting (but good) natural smell and tingles a bit when applied. Definitely not just a chick cleanser either - my brother uses it too