Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

97% Natural. This natural, rich cream cleanser is all bark and no bite. Natural soap bark deeply penetrates and cleanses, removing dirt, makeup, and excess oil for clean, healthy skin. Chamomile and aloe gently soothe and soften skin. Rosemary and echinacea extracts reduce inflammation, tighten pores, and increase cell renewal. You'll get a deep clean for naturally soft, fresh, healthy skin. Won't clog pores. pH Balanced. Sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfate free. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

July 11, 2018

Cleans and refreshes

I can't say enough good things about this product. Number one it is natural, no chemical crap. It smells fantastic. It is a clean refreshing smell.
    You don't need much, so lasts long. It has a nice texture and makes your skin feel great. An overall great product! Burt's Bees products are the best!

March 19, 2018

Too harsh for my skin

I do not recommend this face wash. I have used the Burt's Bees sensitive skin cleanser for years and got this one in a gift set. The first time I used this I got some cleanser in my eyes and it burned and my eyes wouldn't stop watering. I thought all Burt's Bees stuff was the same but this stuff is definitely more harsh.

February 15, 2018

I liked it, but it made my skin dry :(

I really liked this cleanser except for one thing. It really made my skin dry! Maybe it's the time of year (it's really cold and dry) but I found that I really needed to pack on the moisturizer afterwards. I'll continue using it until it's finished because it makes my skin feel squeeky clean but I think this may be for someone who is a little more on the oily side.

February 12, 2018

BEST CLEANSER EVER

I love this facial cleanser. I've used higher end products from Sephora and honestly nothing compares to this. I have sensitive, dry and acne prone skin and this really helps manage it.

December 07, 2017

I would buy this again

This is a wonderful face cleanser which cleans effectively, tingles my skin every time and smells awesome. I have dry skin and this hydrates at the same time as it cleanses.

September 27, 2017

Relaxing to the touch

I bought this deep cleaning burts bee product and love it. It's cool to the touch which makes my face feel amazing, it does do a good cleaning. I'm started to use burts bee in my facial cleaning routine and so far loving all their products. Definitely need a moisturizer afterwards like all other cleansers.

July 05, 2017

Incroyable mais vrai

J'ai été plus que surprise par l'efficacité honnêtement je n'aurais pas pensé que le résultat final soit aussi génial un odeur très agréable et il m'a laissé une belle peau avec une fraîcheur incroyable!!

May 03, 2017

I have battled dry flaky skin on my nose and greasy skin on my forehead since high school. This is the only cream cleanser I will use now as its natural ingredients are gentle on my skin and strong enough to remove dirt oil and makeup

February 27, 2017

Just recently purchased this and have been using for just over a week. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and above all else, CLEAN! I like how it is so gentle but still so effective!

September 16, 2016

I love the Burt's Bee deep cleansing cream! I use it twice daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. I love the smell of the soap bark and chamomile. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. It does a great job getting my pores clean as well as removing makeup. I also love the fact that it is all natural!