Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

0.5/5

June 06, 2017

Burt'S Bees Tinted lip balm is not only overpriced. It is also ineffective, tastes horrible and the tint comes off almost immediately after application.

June 03, 2017

I love this product! Seeing as I am someone who has very dry and cracked lips, this chapstick gives me the moisture I need leaving my lips looks and feeling great! plus I love the ingredients!

June 02, 2017

Really like this product for moisturizing my lips. It goes on smooth and hydrates quite well. The color choices are limited but I like the Red Dahlia (its a warm color)

May 31, 2017

Using the colour hibiscus tinted Lib balm. My line break out with everything so finding this lib balm is like heaven. Very soft results been using for months No break outs. Beautiful colour great for all occasions

May 14, 2017

Loved this on my lips!! I chose the color 'peony' which is a nice spring kind of color. It lasted all morning....left lips tingly and soft for long time.

May 14, 2017

I am in love with the red dahlia tinted lip balm. It looks natural and very pretty. It also comes off easily too and if I want more tint I just reapply. I love all natural products with ingredients I am not allergic to! I will be buying more of these in different colors

May 05, 2017

I find my lips get dry and burts bees tinted lip balm has worked the best for me, it feels good on and just enough colour for a healthy look and I love the fact that it's natural.

April 28, 2017

I love this lip balm. it leaves just enough colour on your lips to brighten up face but doesn't look like lipstick. I also love that it is 100% natural.

3.2/5

April 21, 2017

I got the color violet and I absolutely adore it. The only bad thing about this lip balm is the taste. Other than that it glides on great and sinks right in. Good quality.

April 21, 2017

It's a good product though it is a little thin in consistency for my taste thus it wears off quickly. The colour selection is limited and irregardless of the colour selected none are flattering in my opinion. The other coloured lip products Burt's Bees offers are a much better choice. Do not waste your money on this product if you haven't tried a tester because the colour on the lid/display is NOTHING close to how it looks on the lips.