Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

3.2/5

April 21, 2017

I got the color violet and I absolutely adore it. The only bad thing about this lip balm is the taste. Other than that it glides on great and sinks right in. Good quality.

April 21, 2017

It's a good product though it is a little thin in consistency for my taste thus it wears off quickly. The colour selection is limited and irregardless of the colour selected none are flattering in my opinion. The other coloured lip products Burt's Bees offers are a much better choice. Do not waste your money on this product if you haven't tried a tester because the colour on the lid/display is NOTHING close to how it looks on the lips.

April 16, 2017

Burts Bees tinted lip balm only applies a subtle colour making it look natural. Not just for appearance it also provides a lot of hydrating that last for several hours with jut 2 two swipes. Its all natural ingredients of
    shea butter and botanical waxes make it safe and the go to for lips!!

April 13, 2017

This is one of my favourite lip balms! It is so creamy and smooth on my lips. It also has a slight cooling effect. I find that other lip balms can feel heavy or clumpy. I love the Red Dahlia colour. The tint gives the perfect hint of colour.

April 04, 2017

Pricewise, in comparison to a lipstick, it's a great price. I have color without wearing lipstick, while keep my lips soft. The colorwear isn't as long as lip tint, but not much different than your average lipstick. In fact, it even leaves lip marks on my wine glass. Small selection of colors. Love it! Daily wear for me.

0.5/5

March 19, 2017

I had great hopes for this product but it is terrible. It literally doesn't go into my skin at all and just sits unevenly on the top of my lips. Very disappointed and it was not cheap either. I paid $8 for it!

March 14, 2017

I love the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. Sometimes when I dont want to bother putting on lipstick, I use it. It enhances my lips colour. It's not like those shimmery lip gloss which I don't like. Keeps my lips moisturized all day.

March 04, 2017

My favorite Burt's Bees tinted lip balm , specialty in winter is the best honestly , i wear it all the winter season ,keep my lips healthy , hydrate , silky , so i recommend to try it , good price and you can keep it for a long time.

March 03, 2017

I love this lineup because it goes on smooth with a natural tint that can be worn anytime. The Caramel Daisy is my favourite for the light smell. Works great when I have super cracked lips specially since its more natural I definitely recommend it!

2.8/5

March 03, 2017

Although it goes on smooth and you have soft lips, I found for a tinted lip balm it did not tint my lips. The colors were beautiful, and they went on nice, but I for the life of me could not get the color show up on my lips, it is not a build able color.