Butterball Fresh and Frozen Turkeys Reviews
Ranked #87 in Frozen Entrees

Good - 0

April 10, 2017

ButterBall turkeys are the best turkeys ever ! Price is usually excellent and these turkeys always cook up nice and juicy.i have bought alot of other turkeys and none compare to a ButterBall ,even he already stuffed butter balls are good the stuffing is so yummy!

April 04, 2017

I like Butterball Fresh turkeys I have purchased both fresh & frozen turkeys I love he taste of them My turkey turns out perfect all the time.
    I have never bought a Butterball turkey with stuffing. I probably will never because I love my family stuffing recipe.

2.8/5

February 14, 2017

Purchased a frozen Butterball Turkey breast that was stuffed. The majority of the turkey was in fact stuffing that was bland and somewhat dry. You are quite frankly paying for the stuffing. The turkey was also tasteless and required using lots of gravy to make it taste good enough to eat.

October 05, 2016

Best most tender turkey around. I have never had a turkey. Failusing butteball. The flavor is so fresh. My gravy is excellent with the drippings and it browns perfectly.

March 07, 2016

I have to say that butterball turkeys are by far the best turkeys around. They are nice and juicey and tender. I have not yet been disappointed with butterball turkeys.

February 28, 2016

Ma famille aime la dinde Butterball. Nous en mangeons à l'année, pas seulement dans le Temps des Fêtes, Il y a même des prix spéciaux tout au long de l'année. Une fois cuite, cela nous permet de faire plusieurs repas et même d'en congeler pour d'éventuels repas. C'est un repas à la fois très nutritif et économique. Et la qualité Butterball est excellente et la dinde est juteuse à souhait.

April 01, 2015

I love cooking these for Thanksgiving and Christmas, everyone loves them and the meat is nice as juicy and plump!

March 11, 2015

I love Butterball turkey! Around the holidays, you can find fresh unfrozen ones also. Sometimes, my husband deep fries them in peanut oil. That is so delicious! In my earlier years, I dialed the 1-800-Butterball hotline so much. They are always friendly. Their turkey is the best.

March 11, 2015

Butterball turkeys are my first choice for the Holidays. They are so tender and juicy with just the right amount of butter to brown beautifully without drying out the bird. A definite crowd pleaser.

March 10, 2015

Butterball Turkeys are always a favorite on special holidays but why not have turkey more often. I love the way this turkey is self basting, never dry and the pop out telling you when the turkey is ready. So tender ,juicy and delicious and so many great soups and recipes you can make with the leftovers.