Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

December 26, 2015

These are a super sweet treat for those who want that sugar rush. Very tasty but a bit too sweet for my current tastes. If you want hyper-activity then these are up your alley. If you are limiting sugar, stay far away :)

2.3/5

December 23, 2015

My husband loves these eggs but I find them way too sweet. They are good but I usually just eat the outside chocolate and skip the inside. It isn't worth the calories.

November 21, 2015

I am terrible for loving Chocolate so much.These Cadbury Cream Eggs are delicious to eat,especially if you like Chocolate like me.This is my favorite treat come Easter.We don't have any small kids in our family anymore so,any treats I buy,I usually end up eating them.They have a nice thick coat of Chocolate that covers all the outside.When you bite into one ,they are filled with a thick rich creamy white filling.Inside the white filling there's a cream that looks like the Yoke of an Egg.They are a bit pricy to buy and they are only small on the round.A little smaller than a regular Egg.I would recommend them if you like Chocolate.

1.2/5

November 21, 2015

Well I hate to say this but just thinking of the filling makes my teeth ache! Sorry:(

November 17, 2015

A fave of mine since I was a kid! These are so yummy. L:ove the creamy gooey filling. Fixes mu chocolate craving completely!

0.5/5

November 04, 2015

Gross. Sickly sweet filling. Just nasty.

October 20, 2015

I love the Cadbury cream eggs. They are my favourite Easter treat however im pretty sure they have gotten smaller over the years and the price has gone up.
    I like the new plastic packaging because with the tin foil sometimes it would stick to the egg or be falling off.

October 14, 2015

Its yummy if the though of eating an egg doesn't make you think of a real egg and gross you out. I really like the cream inside. Its a nice easter treat.

2.0/5

October 13, 2015

I can't stand these things - WAY too sugary for me. I think its cute because they look like eggs but the texture of the "cream" in the center is crazy I just get this big sugar gritty bad taste when I bite into one of these. Yuck

October 04, 2015

I have never been a fan of these, and I have given them a try a few times to see if I developed some sort of taste for them. I just don't enjoy the filling. I don't think it blends well with the chocolate. If you tend to like chocolates with fillings then this might be good for you otherwise, i wouldn't recommend.