Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews
#13 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

0.5/5

March 07, 2017

Out of all the Easter candies and chocolates these are my least favorite. I do not like how sweet they are on the inside. I do like candbury chocolate usually but I do not like these at all.

2.0/5

March 07, 2017

As a kid I loved these.. I'm not a fan now. tried them last year gag. I didn't like them too sweet and the fondant inside was way to sweet and runny.

March 06, 2017

Plus jeune, je ne voulais pas goûter a ces œufs là, car je croyais que c'était des vrais œufs crue. Quand j'ai su que c'étais du chocolat avec du glaçage à l'intérieur, j'en ai manger et j'Ai adorer !

0.5/5

March 06, 2017

I have a few reasons I don't like these.
    The middle of them is the worst part, it's gross too sweet, the texture, uh so nasty!
    They're exensive as well.
    cadbury makes great chcolate but these aren't so great

March 06, 2017

J'ai racheté un oeuf Cadbury cette année et j'ai été terriblement déçue.
    Le goût ne ressemble plus du tout à la recette qui me rappelait mon enfance.
    Le centre est beaucoup plus liquide au goût très chimique.
    J'étais désolée de voir que ce produit a beaucoup changé.

March 06, 2017

J'aime les oeufs Cadbury depuis mon tout jeune âge! Je me souviens lorsque j'étais petite, le matin de Pâques, ma douzaine d'oeufs Cadbury m'attendait sur le comptoir de la cuisine quand je me levais! Ce sont de beaux souvenirs, que je me remémore à chaque bouchée!

March 06, 2017

Oh, these are my weakness ! I love these little eggs, and i'm sure i could eat a whole bunch if i let myself haha ! The chocolate is so creamy and delicious, and then the liquid goodness inside, yum !! Will always be a favourite of mine

March 01, 2017

For me it's tradition to get at least a couple of these around the Easter holidays. I love Cadbury milk chocolate and theres something about biting into these and having that messy, creamy centre ooze into your mouth that is absolutely sinful. It will definitely be a tradition I will continue to indulge in.

February 28, 2017

This is goooood! Very very sugary, but good. I can't have easter without one of these. I wouldn't eat one every day of course, but once or twice a year surely.

February 28, 2017

I found these way too sweet. Nothing like they used to be years ago. The mini ones are better than the original size. It even takes my kids a while to eat them because of how sweet they are.