Cadbury Curly Wurly Chocolate Bar Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #348 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 17, 2017

Specialty chocolate

The first time I ever had this chocolate or even heard of it was a few months ago . My friend brought it over . Walmart sells it in the spot where they have British food . It's a thin chocolate covered Carmel bar . It's chewy and Delicious. It's expensive though at over $3 dollars . I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it .

April 16, 2017

Curly Wurly was a childhood favorite and to me seemed much bigger in size. I don't know if they changed the recipe, but it seems to stick to my teeth more now. It is very average tasting caramel. Nothing spectacular.

August 12, 2016

My all time favourite chocolate bar. Perfect amount of sweetness. The chocolate covered caramel bar tastes great hard or a little soft (put in microwave for 5-19 seconds). The only problem is that you cant find/buy it everywhere. Only in candy specialty stores. It would also be good if they had bite size pieces in a bag or if the bars came in bulk because sometimes one isn't enough :)

March 14, 2016

Although these are a little pricey for a chocolate bar, they are from england. I am not sure why their cadbury chocolate is so much better?. I always go for the best tasting because if it is going to spend a lifetime on my hips it better be worth it.

January 30, 2016

This is a simple thick chewy caramel coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate. Interesting thin shape that follows the name of the bar very well. The chocolate takes a backseat to the caramel, which is pretty much a solid, rather than gooey. Usually one of the least expensive Brit sweets offered in stores. Good for a chocolate fix.

October 07, 2015

Ummmm yes yes yes any time I am at the English shop or overseas these are a must,

October 07, 2015

These are great! I used to have to buy them at British shops or when I traveled to the UK. Now they're at Walmart. They are fairly hard caramel, not anything like Caramilk. But their design is what sets them apart.

1.0/5

Cadbury Curly Wurly Chocolate Bar;

I like taste
    concept
    cute!

But so difficult to chew and bite into
    I feel I am biting my teeth into the caramel, chocolate and hard to bite off and eat or actually chew

that is why saying no to this chocolate....

May 01, 2015

wow available now in canada...as a child id unwrap a cadbury chocolate bar from a wool sweater that had travelled wrapped together for 3 months across the atlantic...it was handknit by my grandma in england and is one of my fondest memories

April 22, 2015

I love this chocolate caramel mix. Love that its chewy and smooth chocolate at the same time. Delicious.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic