Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 827 in Chocolate

April 24, 2017

This has to be one of my favourite chocolate bars. It is the perfect combination of milkiness and chocolate. I have a really hard time not eating the whole thing in one sitting. The quality is very good for this price.

April 22, 2017

I love Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bars. They're a staple in my house. They are rich, creamy and melt in my mouth. I love the varieties they have like the almond, the fruit mix, the toffee and just the plain milk chocolate. They are affordable and always accessible. I like the fact that I can just break off a piece or two (or a whole row) so I can snack on just a little bit if I just need a little "hit" of chocolate. It's one of my favorite treats.

April 15, 2017

Favourite melt in your mouth, creamy chocolate. It is affordable and delicious. I particularly like that it is available as certified free trade. This makes it my go too when I want pure chocolate. That also makes it a guilt free choice that is easily found is all stores.

April 14, 2017

Dairy Milk is one of my favorite chocolate brands. It's creamy and melts well in your mouth. It's also one of the more affordable, good quality brands out there and you can find them in most stores.

March 03, 2017

I love this chocolate! I'm definitely a picky eater, but the Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate is the best I've ever tasted! It's smooth and creamy and flavor packed with each bite! The fact that it is fair trade makes it even better, and the price is worth it for such a quality chocolate! All in all, I definitely recommend this and I hope you can experience it soon, too!

February 13, 2017

Un des meilleurs chocolats que j'ai dégusté dans ma vie. La texture et le goût sont parfaits et le prix très raisonnable. Souvent en spécial dans les épiceries que je fréquente

January 09, 2017

This is one of the best chocolate bars around its even great if you have a sore throat just break a piece off and suckered on it and the chocolate will coat your sore throat and can even stop the coughing, now that's a cheap prescription for a help when you have a cold try it it works.

November 15, 2016

These are one of my favourites! The chocolate tastes great, and it's even fair trade! It's worth buying! I always stock up, just in case I get a craving for some sweets!

October 21, 2016

always one of these in my freezer, hiding out for the times when I have that sugar craving!! Highly recommended and a creamy delightful chocolate treat

September 23, 2016

Dairy Milk is my go to Chocolate bar. I was weaned on it and to this day buy it first and foremost. My grandparents used to bring it over in bulk fro England every trip. Its rich, milky and fills the craving to a T.
    AS far as I am concerned NO other chocolate bar can compete!

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil