Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Reviews
#16 in Chocolate

December 06, 2017

Rich and decadent milk chocolate

Cadbury in my opinion has one of the best tasting milk chocolate recipes. The chocolate is rich and flavorful. You get that delicious chocolate flavor as soon as you bite into a piece of the Dairy Milk Chocolate bar. The bar is divided into pieces so it is great for sharing. You can often purchase this at Walmart for $2 a bar. They have different options of Cadbury milk chocolate bars available such as mint, orange, peanut butter etc., however, I love the original because it is such a classic. The chocolate has the perfect sweetness to it but it is not overly rich. This bar can be more expensive than some of the other names except it is well worth it for the high-quality flavor.

November 23, 2017

My favorite chocolate bar.

I absolutely love Cadbury dairy milk bars. They are slightly more expensive than your everyday chocolate bar but not by much considering the quality. The chocolate is so milky and smooth. I would reccomend this to anyone that has a sweet tooth. Cadbury bars come in squares so they are great for sharing but believe me when I say you wont want to. I'm ashamed to say I occasionally eat two of these bars at a time. Whenever my husband wants to make me happy he doesnt bring me flowers. He picks up a few cadbury bars and a litre of chocolate milk.

November 23, 2017

My fav

I love these chocolates. The chocolate itself is very good, and rich. It is great for sharing, and you really only need a few pieces to satisfy your craving.
    It is smooth as well, and creamy. These chocolate bars are also great for using as a base for a frosting, or even a cheesecake. Def recommend!

November 15, 2017

Mmmmm

Cadbury is definately a top favourite brand on Chocolate and Dairy Milk is the way to go. Always such rich creamy milk chocolate with such a great taste and texture of chocolate no matter what kind o flavors infused. I personally really just enjoy the regular kind. Big bar for a better deal. Nice thick squares nice to suck on and melt in your mouth.

August 20, 2017

The best chocolate

This is the best chocolate you can get from the grocery store. It is very rich in texture and tastes milky. My favourite way of eating it is by letting a piece melt in my mouth.

May 16, 2017

Yes! Yes! YES

I love everything chocolate! But when I comes to my favourite it has to be Cadbury . I love the big bars they last forever and they come at a great price for the amount you get . Personally I like the coconut but all flavours are great when you need a chocolate sugar fix!

May 01, 2017

I love Dairy Milk chocolate and pretty much all Cadbury products! There chocolates so creamy and smooth it doesn't have that artificial chocolate taste like most chocolate bars. I love how they have so many unique new flavours like cookie dough and salted pretzle yummy.

May 01, 2017

My favourite brand of chocolate is Dairy Milk. The creamy chocolate has been a treat for me as far back as I can remember - it is always the chocolate I choose when I'm craving a treat. Having it with a cup of tea is divine!

April 28, 2017

Very good chocolate bar when you need a quick hit of cocoa on the go! Available at practically every drug and grocery store and plenty of different flavour options to choose from although the milk chocolate is a personal favourite. Very creamy and delicious, not too high in calories in moderation as well. Recommend trying this and the fruity flavours! Excellent.

April 26, 2017

C'est la meilleure tablette de chocolat que j'ai goûtée. L'emballage est attrayant et ce qui s'y trouve est tout simplement délicieux ... Un chocolat délicieux et onctueux à déguster pour se gâter un peu.