Cadbury Dairy Milk Reviews
#60 in Chocolate

December 14, 2017

Simple but good.

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a die hard Cadbury Dairy milk fan. If my husband goes to Shoppers drug Mart or Wal-Mart more often than not he will bring me back a few Dairy Milk bars. They are always on special at Shopper's in a variety of flavors. Although it's a solid milk chocolate bar it's so smooth, creamy and delicious. Perfect for when youre looking for a simple, basic chocolate bar but still want quality taste.

October 28, 2017

Classic chocolate treat

I alwars come back to Dairy Milk chocolate bars. They are just so creamy and sweet. I think they are the perfect comfort treat. The ones with nuts and raisins are my favourite.

August 06, 2017

So good for a great price

These chocolate bars taste so good. They are so creamy and rich. They are also great for baking or pairing with different things such as smores. They hold well at room temperature too, they are not too melty.

August 06, 2017

Creamy delight

These bars are readily available and affordable in most stores which is great because they are addictive. The milk chocolate is very creamy so it melts easily in your mouth and sometimes in your hands if not careful. I love these bars and love trying out all their flavours. Sometimes a nice creamy milk chocolate is all you need and these are definitely my go to for that. I definitely recommend.

June 19, 2017

Simplicity At Its Finest

This bar is a simple, mild milk chocolate bar that just melts in your mouth. The chocolate is creamy and light. The simplicity of this bar and the great quality of the chocolate is what makes it so delicious.

June 15, 2017

Rich and Creamy Chocolate

Sometimes the simply things in life are the best. When I am craving straight chocolate this in my go-to chocolate bar. The chocolate itself is decadent, rich and smooth. It is one of the best milk chocolate I have ever had. Cadbury knows how to make great chocolate!

June 14, 2017

Bestest chocolate!!!

I like Cadbury dairy milk chocolate . The flavor is very good compare to other chocolates and it comes with good packaging. I eat this chocolate frequently .

May 18, 2017

Sometimes a simple flavor really is better than some of the more complicated and "fancy" flavours. These chocolate bars and simple, rich and creamy, and taste like they are a high end, more expensive chocolate.

May 16, 2017

I love it. The mint flavour is orgasmic. affordable, rich chocolate. highly addictive, you may eat more than one bar in one sitting, I'm not ashamed to admit that I do that sometimes.

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Dairy Milk, this is a perfect treat. Cadbury Dairy Milk is smooth and not too sweet and not too bitter. It is sooooo good. I am so in love with this bar of heaven.