Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

February 20, 2019

Yummy to my tummy!

These Cadbury Eggs are my favorite Easter Chocolate. I love how it has a thin hard shell and then creamy chocolate inside. Very addicting! Everytime I see these in the store they are my go to sweet snack.

February 20, 2019

LOVE!!!

Omg!!! I just love these. They are an addiction for me! I can eat them
    By the bagful and not get sick of them at all. The crunch and the melt in your mouth chocolate. I will continue to buy these for a long time.

February 19, 2019

Great treat

I love the crunchy shell, but it's what's inside that we all love in my family. They have the creamiest chocolate inside. I can't get enough. I do however find they are a bit pricey.

February 04, 2019

Cadbury mini Eggs

Yam, Yam , les bonbon Cadbury mini Eggs sont délicieux sa fond dans la bouche . Chaque année j' attend Pâques avec impatience ,pour pouvoir me régalé de ces chocolats, Merci.

January 17, 2019
    United States

I will be buying it again.

I would recommend anyone to buying these Cadbury eggs. The mini Cadbury eggs are even better. The eggs being mini makes them easier to chew. They have a nice chocolate outer cover and crunchy center. Just writing this review makes me want some.

January 17, 2019

Childhood!

These were my absolute childhood. I always used to eat them even though I don't as much now but they still taste great! On Easter, I would definitely recommend buying them or even for goodie bags or such. They come in small packs and it's chocolate inside a candy shell.

December 28, 2018

Classic

I have never bought any, so I can't comment on the value, I've always received them as gifts. You can't go wrong with these, they taste great! It's not Easter without Cadbury!

December 20, 2018

Better than jelly beans

I love these bite size candies. They carry well in my bag. I love mixing them with m&ms;nuts and raisins. Great for tiding you over for the next meal.

December 19, 2018
    Kansas, United States

My favorite!

Oh my gosh these are my favorite Easter candy! Every year look forward to getting a bag or 5 (haha! Seriously.) Of these! Crunchy outside delicious chocolate inside! And I use them to make cute Easter treats as well!

December 19, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

cadbury mini eggs

cadbury is a trusted name in candy and these mini eggs are delicious so good in fact that you better be carefful not to eat the whole bag!! and watch out for other hands trying to get your eggs the are that good