Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

February 12, 2016

I really like eating these around easter time and the price isn't so bad either. They are not so hard and not chalky. Always been a fan of Cadbury chocolate

February 12, 2016

Cadbury mini eggs are so awesome that crunch from outer candy part and chocolate just melts in your mouth ...you eat handful and next thing I know package is empty ...so yummy that I can't be without them ,

February 12, 2016

These are hands down the Best chocolate out there. You get the crunchyness of the outer candy and the smooth chocolate flavor in the middle. And easter staple in our house

United States

These are some of my absolute favourite chocolates. They are a little pricey, but are so worth it. I was thrilled when they started selling them year round and not only at Easter.

February 12, 2016

These are the best Cadbury eggs out there! I look forward to Easter because the stores bring them back out onto their shelves. Once you start with these you just can't stop. I have also made chocolate chip cookies with the mini eggs I just substitute chocolate chips with mini eggs!!

February 12, 2016

I look forward to Easter every year because I know these will be coming back. Love them and Definitely cant stop at a handful. Love the milk chocolate. Great for baking too.

February 11, 2016

Cadbury Mini Eggs are so addictive and my absolute favourite Easter treat! So delicious, a family favourite. Love the candy shell and the quality of the chocolate inside.

February 11, 2016

I LOVE mini eggs do I really need to say anymore for the review
    Around Easter I will stash the little bags so I can eat them to myself or else my kids would devour them lol (I know it's mean but I need a little something for just mom sometimes)

February 11, 2016

Mini eggs are my guilty pleasure. I can go through an entire bag of mini eggs on my own. The chocolate/candy ration is perfect, and I love how the chocolate is so creamy. I'm glad that mini eggs are now also available all year around, and not only around Easter time.

February 11, 2016

If I am going out to get a snack or treat I look for these first. It would be great if a few more came in the bag lol just seems to end too soon. Regardless I love them!