Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

May 09, 2016

Mini Eggs, I am glad they now sell them all year round and not only during Easter. These little eggs are the BOMB!!! That crunchy candy covered milk chocolate is ohhhhh sooo GOOD !!!

May 06, 2016

who doesn't love mini eggs?!?! and now that they are out ALL YEAR LONG!!!! these have the perfect combo of crunchy candy coating with its own special Delicious flavour and the milk chocolate insides. these pop in your mouth so nice and easy, it's hard not to go through a whole bag in one sitting!!

May 01, 2016

These are an Easter staple in my house. I love making cupcakes and decorating the tops with these. (Have to buy two packs to ensure they last long enough for the cupcakes though!) They satisfy my chocolate craving and my love for crunchy things. It's nice that they are sold year round, but I still try to leave them as a special Easter treat

April 25, 2016

The outside coating is very smooth yet crunchy and the inside is melt-in-your-mouth milk chocolate. Doesn't really get any better. Simple concept but good taste and texture!

April 25, 2016

Theres nothing I love more than Mini eggs, and now they are offered ALL YEAR ROUND!
    I happened to pick up a bag around easter time and got the JUMBO bag for $10... expensive I know but it was totally worth it! I would love to see more quantity for your buck though. Pay 99cents for a bag with ten eggs in it is kind of a rip off in my opinion. LOVE these eggs though.

April 22, 2016

I wish these were a little cheaper because they are so addictive @! LOL They are a big MUST at Easter and anytime of the year to be honest !!! I buy them in bulk when i can because everyone eats them so fast !

April 20, 2016

I usually buy several packages of Cadbury Mini Eggs around Easter. The chocolate is great and creamy and I love the crunch of the shell before I get to the chocolate.

April 17, 2016

These are delicious!!! Only usually have them around easter, but theyre soo good! I love just popping them in my mouth and letting them melt. Great chocolate!

April 13, 2016

I have loved these since I was a little girl, and now I have passed that love on to my daughter. These are so tasty, not too sweet, and just the right amount of crunch in the candy coating. I love that here in Canada they are now available all year round instead of only at Easter. Definately worth every penny.

April 13, 2016

I could eat a million of these and never feel bad - they taste amazing and are perfect for Easter or for a light chocolate snack when you need one! I tend to buy huge bags of these to leave laying around my home.