Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

March 12, 2018

tellement délicieux

Ma famille les adorent ils sont délicieux un goût crémeux !!!!
    On les achète en gros format car plus on en mange plus on en veut !!!
    Ils sont très abordable aussi !!

March 12, 2018

Eggselent!

Cadbury Mini Eggs are a must in my house! The creamy chocolate melts in your mouth. Cadbury chocolate is Simply the best on the shelf. Doesn’t matter what time of year I’ll always have them in the house!

March 11, 2018

So yummy!

These are my favourite treat! I love that they are now available all year round to enjoy with family and friends. They are usually easy to find at numerous stores. They are a great treat! Sometimes can be a bit pricey so try to find on sale!

March 10, 2018

Love it

Seriously my mouth waters when I smell hear or think about one of these effs. They are super highly addictive and I can eat a whole pack by just ripping it and eating then like chips. I love them so much

yUm!!!

Okay these mini eggs have been around for years and they are still good, the kids love them and every easter I try and swipe them from the kids lol cause there good !! :)

Great snack

Expensive in our location, but when on sale, buy as many bags as you can. 1 big bag would only last about 2 days in a shop with about 4 guys constantly digging their hands in to grab a handful. Melts in your mouth.

Great treat

I love mini eggs! They are great for a quick treat. Small packages are good for to go snacks. I was very happy when these were available year round instead of just Easter time

Mini goodness

These have become a favorite for the little ones. Nice bite size pieces for little mouths. Great little package for a snack. Not too much, just right.

Good Treat

This is a good Easter treat. I wish the candy coating was a bit thicker because this is actually my favourite part but overall, a really addictive product. The taste and texture is wonderful. I like that you can hold them in your hands without melting too quickly too. This will definitely be in my Easter basket!

March 07, 2018

Très bon j'adore

Ce sont les meilleur coco au monde, ils sont juste délicieux.Ces l'fun car maintenant il sont disponible à l'année, avant fallait attendre à Paques.C'est une très bonne collation pour moi et les enfant.