Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

March 14, 2018

One of my favourite chocolate treats!

I love that you can get these almost year round now. The chocolate is so rich and creamy and delicious. I only wish that people that stocked the shelves would be more gentle with the package because the eggs do fracture. They are way nicer intact.

March 14, 2018

Buy

Amazing product!!! Well worth the you’re money and always go over well. Also goes good in baking and cheesecake so or an Easter themed dessert. Love their out year round

I hope the Easter Bunny reads this review

This is the greatest Easter-themed chocolate, hands down. You get sweetness, with a satisfying crunch. The milk chocolate is covered in a thick candy-coating (similar to a smartie, but thicker and more delicious).

Do I hope the Easter Bunny brings me some this Easter? Yes, hell yes.

Cadbury mini eggs

I love me some cadbury mini eggs. This is a treat I save for the evening when I am watching a good movie. Very addicting so I have to use some self control.

Not just for Easter!

Cadbury mini eggs have always been my favorite treat, As a kid I used to be so excited for Easter to come around because that was the one time they were available but I'm happy you can now get them year around, they're melt in your mouth delicious and have a crisp thin shell!

March 12, 2018

Can't wait for Easter to find Cadbury's eggs for sale!

These chocolate eggs are so cute! They look adorable in Easter baskets for the kids or to decorate your table for a family Easter dinner. I love the taste - the crisp candy coating is tasty and protects your hands from melting chocolate, and the chocolate is superb. Cadbury's is known for their quality chocolate and these eggs are worth waiting all year until you can indulge at Easter time! Mmmmm!

Love love love

Love baking with these, kids really like eating them the price isn't all that good but they are qso good.
    Makes for perfect Easter treats!!!!!!
    My go to snack!

Crowd Pleaser

I use these as treats for my office. They are fun during Easter and most people love them. Why not have a fun easter egg hunt just because. The chocolate is great tasting and the outer part has a cool crunch to it.

tellement délicieux

Ma famille les adorent ils sont délicieux un goût crémeux !!!!
    On les achète en gros format car plus on en mange plus on en veut !!!
    Ils sont très abordable aussi !!

Eggselent!

Cadbury Mini Eggs are a must in my house! The creamy chocolate melts in your mouth. Cadbury chocolate is Simply the best on the shelf. Doesn’t matter what time of year I’ll always have them in the house!