Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

February 25, 2019

Addicted

These are worth every penny and I tend to overindulge. The hard shell and soft chocolate inside are a perfect match in every way. I am so glad that Cadbury's has them available year round so I don't have to wait until Easter to get my fix.

February 20, 2019

Yummy to my tummy!

These Cadbury Eggs are my favorite Easter Chocolate. I love how it has a thin hard shell and then creamy chocolate inside. Very addicting! Everytime I see these in the store they are my go to sweet snack.

February 20, 2019

LOVE!!!

Omg!!! I just love these. They are an addiction for me! I can eat them
    By the bagful and not get sick of them at all. The crunch and the melt in your mouth chocolate. I will continue to buy these for a long time.

February 19, 2019

Great treat

I love the crunchy shell, but it's what's inside that we all love in my family. They have the creamiest chocolate inside. I can't get enough. I do however find they are a bit pricey.

February 07, 2019

Love these any time of year!

Happy these aren’t just for Easter anymore!
    These are great, love the Cadbury chocolate, creamy and the crunchy sugar shell keeps them from melting in little hands!

February 04, 2019

Cadbury mini Eggs

Yam, Yam , les bonbon Cadbury mini Eggs sont délicieux sa fond dans la bouche . Chaque année j' attend Pâques avec impatience ,pour pouvoir me régalé de ces chocolats, Merci.

January 17, 2019
    United States

I will be buying it again.

I would recommend anyone to buying these Cadbury eggs. The mini Cadbury eggs are even better. The eggs being mini makes them easier to chew. They have a nice chocolate outer cover and crunchy center. Just writing this review makes me want some.

January 17, 2019

Childhood!

These were my absolute childhood. I always used to eat them even though I don't as much now but they still taste great! On Easter, I would definitely recommend buying them or even for goodie bags or such. They come in small packs and it's chocolate inside a candy shell.

December 28, 2018

My favorite thing to find on sale

These little eggs are my absolute favorite way to eat chocolate. I stock up every easter, and no matter whether I buy a 200g bag or a kilo, they're not enough to last me. The candy shell is sweeter than you would find on a Smartie, and thicker than an M&M;- in combination with the super sweet Cadbury chocolate inside, it makes them a pretty satisfying fix for my sweet tooth.

December 28, 2018

Classic

I have never bought any, so I can't comment on the value, I've always received them as gifts. You can't go wrong with these, they taste great! It's not Easter without Cadbury!