4.1/5
cake beauty be delectable vanilla & cream Reviews

Good - 0

May 26, 2017

This product works extremely well with very dry and rough hands. I have very rough hands due to working out and sports and after using this, they feel amazing. The smell is also great!

May 16, 2017

The cake hand cream is amazing. It comes out of the bottle a little thick. But it does an amazing job hydrating my hands. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and it works wonders.

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

I love the smell of this cream and every time I put it on, the office or wherever I may be smells wonderful. People comment how lovely it is. It's happy aroma therapy! The effectiveness is kind of low. I find it absorbs well and I am not too greasy to continue doing what I am doing. It goes on silky but my hands are still dry and i have to reapply more often than other brands I love, like Aveeno. It was nice to try but I need something more effective.

March 16, 2017

Love the Cake Beauty hand cream in the Vanilla flavour! It smells delicious and is very moisturizing without feeling greasy. The tube lasts forever and is pretty inexpensive. To top it off, Cake Beauty is cruelty free! All around, a great company.

March 04, 2017

A little over priced by amazing product Love the smell and how it feels on skin. Gives a warm cozy at home aroma and feel. It is a bit oily when you put it on but that soon goes away

February 28, 2017

I love the smell of this handcream. Subtly and not to strong. However, the smell of it is not gone either. It terms of moiturized level, it is alright. I have really dried skin in the Winter(I live in Canada), and the handcream helps only a little bit. I will have to frequently reapply it throughout the day to lock the moisture in. This can be annoying as someone who don't have time to do so during work. However, the price and the smell are pretty good

December 05, 2014

vanilla & cream triple moisture body lotion

$14.00

indulge in three times the softness, three times the smoothness and three times the richness. Envelop yourself in pure decadence with this triple moisture body lotion. Kissed with the delectable scent of vanilla & cream, this beautiful blend is whipped to perfection and enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera to hydrate, smooth and nourish. This super-duper formula glides on smothly and absorbs quickly leaving your skin silky, smooth and sensationally supple. Enjoy your beautiful birthday suit

i love all things cake beauty my room is filled with at least one of each of their products and i love that they are canadian, as soon as you pop the top you get this whiff of a freshly baked vanilla cake coming straight out of the oven, the lotion itself is not greasy and not too thick it glides on your skin and soakes in right away, and the scent does reamin on you for some time i get compliments, it leaves my skin feeling silky without it feeling like im wearing a cream and i like that i would reccomend this for sure to anyone who likes to smell like a dessert and have soft silky skin.