Calgon Hawaiian Ginger Body Lotion Reviews

Good - 0
    1.5/5

August 12, 2017

Calgon body lotion

I love this scent in the body mist but I don't like the lotion very much ! I find it to be of cheap quality and find it makes my skin itch, too scented for a lotion and I don't think it has very good moisturizing properties

December 01, 2015

Just bought this lotion and so far I love this,it lathers up great and it smells amazing, it makes me feel so refresshed

June 18, 2014

The product has a very sweet scent. I love how it moisturizes my skin without leaving a build up. it absorbs quickly and effectively without being watery or too cakey.

June 17, 2010

Mmm, mmm, mmm!!! A scrumptious scent coupled with a refreshing lotion from Calgon!!!

First of all, the fragrance is oh so yummy. Sweet, tropical, floral and very summery :D! It's very long-lasting, with little fading of the scent and not too strong and overwhelming. The scent is really unique and ....happy...lol!

Next the lotion itself! It provides 24 hour moisture to keep your skin feeling, soft, smooth and refreshed! It's ph balanced,and dermatologist-tested! It also absorbs amazingly fast, without sticky, or greasy residue.

Overall, Calgon's Hawiian Ginger Lotion is a great buy, and GREAT lotion!
    Add a spritz of the body spray with the scent for added refreshment ;D