Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Very refreshing!

I couldn't wait to try this Pomegranate Cherry Club Soda from Canada Dry. I have always loved CD products and consume carbonated water on a regular basis. Firstly, I couldn't find this particular flavor...drove around to several stores before I hit the jackpot. Opened the case up during a family barbeque at my house and it really hit the spot. Great carbonation with a slight taste of fruit. Thanks for the free product coupon. I will gladly pay for a case next time I am need of a flavoured carbonated beverage.

I love this Club Soda

I received this pomegranate cherry club soda as part of the product review club and I couldn’t be happier I was selected to give this a try. The flavour is subtle but really fresh and makes a nice change from plain water or soda water. It taste like natural flavour unlike so many things that have cherry flavouring. It is certainly a far healthier option than pop, but the flavour really makes you feel like you are having a treat. A slice of lime and a splash of vodka would probably make a refreshing summer alcoholic beverage though I haven’t tried that yet. This is going to be my go to this summer! Highly recommended and I will be purchasing it again.

interesting NEW taste

chilled in the fridge fore a bit and was a cool crisp interesting taste which my daughter and I both enjoyed. I enjoyed it so much I started using it as my mix of choice in my favorite adult beverage. My daughter loves it for a treat. I will without a doubt be using this product in the future.

Tasty and refreshing

CANADA DRY CLUB POMEGRANATE-CHERRY SODA is now one of my new favorites. I love how I can enjoy a great tasting sugar free fizzy soda without the added calories. I love it plain and mixed in with other drinks. I can enjoy the drink guilt free and have more then a few a day. I will be purchasing this again but in other flavours to try.

Bruna Depole

We got selected to try the new #canadadrypomcherry for free through @chickadvisor !!! We are huge sparkling water/unsweetened club soda drinkers in this house and I was so happy we had to chance to try! Love that is unsweetened and has a great flavour, it reminds me of cherry halls drops! The price is a little higher but still worth and truly recommendEd! Perfect for a summer day!!!! And as you can see toddler approved! Lol
    #canadadrycanada #canadadrypomcherry #chickadvisor

June 16, 2018

Refreshing and bubbly for a hot summer's day

I received a case of Canada Dry Pomegranate Cherry Club Soda for free and enjoyed it. The flavour is light and not over powering, leaving it refreshing. Pour it over some ice and you have a great summer drink.
    I did find the price to be a bit expensive. It is average with what you'd pay for a case of pop but you can usually get a sale on pop. So, unless this is included in a sale I more than likely will not pay the almost $6 a case.

June 15, 2018

Refreshing drink for the Summer!

I was one of the lucky ladies who were chosen to review Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate -Cherry complementary through the Product Review Club on ChickAdvisor. For the last year and a half i have cut sugar out of my diet, which means I have eliminated most fizzy drinks. When I came across the opportunity to test a newer product I had to hop on it. After trying many different soda waters I was feeling a bit discouraged in one that had enough flaviir ro satisfy my cravings without the sugar. When trying the Pomegranate-Cherry flavour I instantly fell in love. There is a small hint of Cherry as the Pomegranate over powers. I do enjoy the taste but I have always been a fan of Cherry flavour over the Pomegranate. I will continue purchasing this product as it has become a favorite in the household. Even my soda crazy daughter LOVES it! It will be a great refreshment for this coming summer.

June 15, 2018

Where is the Pomegranate Cherry?

I was excited to try this free sample of Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate Cherry. As soon as I got the coupon for a free 12pk (sweet deal) I ran to the store to buy the case.

Once I tried the drink I was a little disappointed. I found the Pomegranate and Cherry flavoring was very faint. I was expecting more flavour. To me this drink is just like drinking a little hint of flavoured sparkling water.

So if your looking for a little flavour this drink is definitely for you but if you like lots of flavour it's not.

#gotitfree

2.3/5

Nice light taste

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor. I was excited to try this new flavour and was a little disappointed. It did have a nice bubbly and light fruity flavour, but it left a salty aftertaste and did not quench my thirst. I found the price for 12 cans very expensive and not a good value. I would not purchase this product again.

June 15, 2018

Would buy this product again

Received this product for freeas part of the review.
    Enjoy the taste of the pomengrate. Just enough fizz. It wasn't too sugary and I didn't get the gitters after this drink