Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Great tasting, unsweetened beverage

I got the Canada Dry Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda for free to try from ChickAdvisor. I have been trying really hard to cut out sugar and sweetners from my diet and regular water gets boring, so this flavoured club soda was a nice treat!! I enjoy the flavour and the bubbles, it’s great on its own or to mix with your other favourite beverages. I would buy this again, but only when it’s on sale.

Refresing

The flavour was packed and refreshing. It was not overpowering. I enjoyed it with my spring mix salad which made that even taste better. I am so hooked that I will buy it as soon as possible. Very affordable.

Cheryl Cushman

This is a very refreshing drink on a hot day. Satisfies your thirst without all of the sugar in regular sodas. The price seemed a little high as you can get similar products for cheaper. I also had a hard time finding it. Not available in all stores.

Loved this!

I received this item free in exchange for review. Firstly I have to say I’m a bit of a connoisseur of flavoured sparkling water, I’ve tried a good amount of them! Here’s what I enjoyed about this particular brand and flavour.
    1. It smells like cherries when you open it! And not like weird chemical cherries, really good ones!!
    2. Tastes great! Like all natural flavoured sparkling water the taste is very subtle. If you are looking for something more like juice then this won’t be for you. The taste was good, wasn’t chemically, and didn’t leave a weird aftertaste.
    3. The fizz factor was spot on. My best recommendation is to make sure it’s chilled. The bubbles and flavour will be at their best.
    4. The only unfortunate part about this brand is the cost, but it does go on sale which is helpful. At around $6.50 it is pretty expensive but as I said you can regularly find it on sale for around $4

Overall loved this product! Absolutely would recommend it and will buy it again!

Nice & Refreshing!

The Canada Dry Club Soda, in Pomegranate-Cherry is a light and refreshing drink that I believe would suit most tastes! It has a nice subtle flavour, and no added sugar, so it's a great alternative to the sugary pops and other not so healthy drinks that are in the market. I also liked the individual can format, which allows the consumer to finish it in one consumption so as not to allow the drink to lose its' "fizz".

great flavour combo

got this free to try from chick advisor, really great flavour combination! i can't wait to try the other flavours. really refreshing for summer time too which is awesome on hot days.

Delicious and refreshing

I was thrilled to be picked to try out the new Canada Dry Pomegranate-Cherry Club Soda. I generally love flavoured sparkling water, so I was stoked to see how this product measured up to my faves.

I thought that the flavor was great - strong enough to come through but not enough to overpower. I enjoyed most of my original box of 12 this weekend during the heat wave we've been experiencing. They were just so refreshing! I also LOVE that these have zero calories.

I think that a $6.69 price tag for 12 is a little steep, even though I really liked this product - so again, I'm thrilled I got to try it out for free. I could see myself picking up a box or three when they go on sale. I would totally recommend these for a friend, and am already planning to bring a case to an upcoming pool party!

Obsessed with bubbles!

Love this club soda! My bf and I are obsessed with club soda and we have a SodaStream but do not buy the syrup/flavours for fear it will be too sweet. This flavoured club soda is just slightly sweet - perfect for when you just want a little something to make your bubbles more interesting! The flavour is just a hint and it does not taste fake. Canada Dry is always my go-to for ginger ale as well. Thanks Chick Advisor for the chance to try it for free and the adorable paper straws! #Igotitfree

Excellent beverage

I got the oppertunity to review this product through ChickAdvisor.
    The packaging really suited the flavour, as did the color.
    The flavour tasted extremely delicious. I will be a repeat customer of Canada Dry pomegranate-cherry soda. Was even a hit with the kids, they were nice enough to leave me a can lol

CANADA DRY CLUB SODA POMEGRANATE-CHERRY

I received my full value coupon to try free ,,I really loved it,
    Even my family loved it,Best of all no calories,
    I really enjoyed the taste,
    I will surely buy this again,
    Thank you for giving me the chance to discover this product.