Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Decent and subtle taste

I received this product for free to test out at the ChickAdvisor 2018 Showcase in Toronto.

I think the drink is average but I am not a big fan of carbonated beverages to begin with. It still had a nice subtle taste of cherry despite being unsweetened.

I’m joining the club!

I really liked the refreshing taste of this. It’s not sweet but there’s a hint of 2 flavours I lik and it lingers for a good aftertaste. I would buy this for my family.

Light and breezy

I love how it’s naturally flavoured. It is light and tasty. Perfect for a summer day by the lake or sitting on the porch! I also love that it’s zero calories!

Wowww amazing

Wowww
    I am not a usual Canada dry / club soda fan.. although I was amazed at the nice pomegranate-cherry explosion of taste it's amazing.. it's not to pronounced and well balanced..
    Two thumbs way up👌👍

3.2/5

Saveur

La saveur est trop accentuée.
    C’est possible que je pourrais aimer le produit, mais avec une autre saveur.
    Je ne sais pas le prix pour une canette, car le prix de la liste ne spécifie pas le nombre de canettes.

2.7/5

Unsweetened Club Soda

I was not a huge fan of this beverage. I could barely taste the pomegranate-cherry flavour. It is very bubbly, and reminds me of mineral water/regular club soda - less sharpness to it. It has a lovely smell though. I would not recommend this product.

Canada Dry-Pomegranate Cherry

4 ingedients of tasty! Canada dry pomegranate cherry is simple and refreshing. Bubbly and sweet it would be perfect on the patio or at the beach. (Or on the couch binge watching your favourit tv show)

I would buy this.

I would buy this as it tastes pretty refreshing. I think this would be great to serve in parties and work events for people who doesn't like to drink things that are too sweet but also want something carbinated. Will also recommend it to my friends who likes carbonated drinks.

#thecanadadryclub

Really good flavour profile!! Love that there is no sugar, no guilt to having bubbly! Has a great carbonation ratio. Looking forward to trying the other flavours!

September 30, 2018

Not what I would choose to drink

Personally I am not a fan of club soda, the taste is bearable but I would not choose to drink this nor would I purchase it. The flavour is okay for club soda though.