Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

June 21, 2020

Great combination of flavours

Canada Dry’s Cranberry Ginger Ale combines two flavours that I love, Canada Dry Ginger Ale & Cranberries (yes, you can enjoy the taste without having a turkey dinner).

June 17, 2020

Best Tasting Ginger ale

Absolutely love the taste of this!! Just so disappointed that I can't get it in my grocery stores and that it is a limited time product! I have stocked up but I know I will run out!! Very crisp and refreshing taste!

March 17, 2020

Sparkling refreshing taste

I love the taste of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale. It’s refreshing with a sparkling taste, just enough cranberry to give a kick to the flavour.I I usually find it in grocery stores during the festive season but now I’m able to find it in stores all the time.i like this product and would recommend it.

March 02, 2020

Not for me

I wasn’t overly pleased with the combination of ginger ale with cranberry.. the cost of this product is good if you enjoy the taste.. I wouldn’t purchase this personally

February 27, 2020

This is something I would buy again and again.

I like to drink Canada Dry ginger ale but this version is amazingly enhanced with the cranberry flavour. I just love it’s freshness. I tend to gravitate to this flavour now.

February 26, 2020

Tasty and refreshing!

I bought a case of this around the holiday season. It caught my eye because I had tasted the lemonade ginger ale in the summer and loved it..so I thought why not?!
    This combo is just as tasty and refreshing! Its perfect because you get your glass of ginger ale and a touch of cranberry without either of the two being overpowering. I'm not sure if this is still available in stores, but if you come across it be sure to pick up a case especially for your next social event!

February 26, 2020

Worth trying

It was surprislingly really good and not overly sweet..I don't like really sweet canned pop but this one was really good.right now it's a little expensive to buy but once sale happens I will pick up a case

December 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

CranGinger

I didn't quite know what to expect when I bought this product. Ginger and cranberry sounds like a very odd combination that shouldn't work but somehow it comes together and it just works. It's been perfect in holiday drinks for Christmas and I think they will be perfect for Valentines day to. It's tart but the sweetness is perfect. It's a new favorite in my household. I received this for free to review and would recommend it for others.

November 27, 2019

Cranberry Ginger Ale

The package reminds me Christmas and I think it’s appropriate, since it’s Holidays period. This time, the drink tastes like tonic and I really like it. I would definitely buy more.

November 19, 2019

Definitely hits the spot!!

I had troubles finding this product. I finally found at the market on Yates👌 And I was very satisfied with with the cranberry flavour, Wasn’t to overpowering and great fiz the cranberry and fizz went perfectly together very tasty 😋 I really enjoyed and will definitely get again only down fall!! Limited editon