Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait Ă  partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraĂźchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutĂ©e. Ce dĂ©licieux mĂ©lange au goĂ»t frais est parfait pour les rĂ©ceptions du temps des fĂȘtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

November 19, 2019

Definitely hits the spot!!

I had troubles finding this product. I finally found at the market on Yates👌 And I was very satisfied with with the cranberry flavour, Wasn’t to overpowering and great fiz the cranberry and fizz went perfectly together very tasty 😋 I really enjoyed and will definitely get again only down fall!! Limited editon

November 17, 2019

Surprisingly light

I really loved this flavoured ginger ale, it’s more cranberry than ginger ale flavour, but it’s surprisingly light! A really nice balanced flavour, and it’s a perfect addition to holiday parties. Can’t wait to make a holiday punch out of it!

November 17, 2019

Un mélange de gingembre et de canneberge

Le Canada dry gingembre et aux canneberges a le goût du Canada dry original avec un arÎme de canneberge. J'ai trouvé le produit un peu trop sucré, mais il était tout à fait délicieux.

3.2/5

November 15, 2019

Not just for the holidays!

A drink is for life..not just for christmas! And I can see us enjoying this in all seasons!

I am fussy with ginger ale..some days i love it some days i just dont enjoy it. This has curbed my indecisiveness! While i can taste a slight ginger taste to it..its more refreshing and fruity than anything.

I have also used this as a mixer with vodka and fresh lime at a girlfriends birthday party and everyone loved it!

While i tried the regular one i would purchase the diet version if i saw it, over the regular, just because.

If you aren't a ginger ale fan don't write this off!

November 14, 2019

Excellent

J’ai Ă©tĂ© sĂ©lectionnĂ©e pour tester ce produit & je l’ai adorĂ©e. J’adore les canneberges et le goĂ»t ne m’as pas déçue du tout, trĂšs bon. Je le recommande, dĂ©licieux!

MsNatx 572
    November 13, 2019

It's nice!

I received this free, thanks to ChickAdvisor, and it tastes like your average cranberry ginger ale, except it's premade. I personally prefer to mix my own, but in a pinch, this is great! Would buy again.

Good once in a while

I was happy to try the Canada Dry Cranberry ginger ale for free as I wasn't sure how I'd like the flavour.

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it. Ginger ale is my go to soda and with the cranberry it gave it a nice festive flavour. It was a bit too sweet for me but i would still drink it once in a while.

I also tried it in a cocktail with vodka. It was delicious. I had a few friends try it as well and it was a hit with them also.

I would buy again but mainly for cocktails!

Too much Cranberry Flavour but overall good taste

I was excited to try this product as my family always mixes cranberry juice with ginger ale at holidays.

I found the regular Cranberry Ginger Ale a bit too sweet and not enough “ginger ale” taste. Most of the flavour was the cranberry do not a proper mix in my opinion.

I will try the diet next time too see if it’s less sweet.

I did enjoy still! The packing is great. Very festive.

Twist to gingerale

I got this #forfree. I love the twist they made to the original ginger ale. I would get this for a party so people can switch it up. I wouldn't sub this for the original just 'cause I love the original. It's very affordable and you can get them easily at superstore.

November 11, 2019

Ginger ale au canneberge!

J’ai goĂ»tĂ© cette ginger ale au canneberge et le goĂ»t se rapproche plus du ginger ale que de la canneberge. Je l’utilise surtout dans mes coktails pour donner du pep ! A essayer dans vos drinks pour celles qui aime les mix un peu funki !