Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

2.8/5

November 11, 2019

Canada dry cranberry

Merci de m'avoir choisit pour essayer se produit!J'avais hâte de l'essayer,car j'adore les canneberge et j'adore le gingerall !Mais je n'est pas apprécier se produit,le goût un peu bizarre ma pas plus,je trouve qui avait un prit goût de bière ! Par contre très petillant!Le coût est quand même raisonnable ! Mais je vais probablement en acheter car mon fils de 17 ans a dorer lui!

November 09, 2019

Not the best tasting one for me

I #gotthisfree from Chick Advisor Product Review Club and was able to find it at my local Loblaws fairly easily. When I got home and tasted it - I was able to taste a cranberry aftertaste but actually couldn't really taste the Ginger Ale which I was disappointed in. I have tried the Lemonade Ginger Ale and thought that combination was perfect. This one didn't excite my taste buds.

2.8/5

November 06, 2019

Mixed feelings

I got the chance to try the Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale for free from ChickAdvisor and I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. It has a good fruity taste but the cranberry taste is way to strong. I can barely taste the ginger ale in it. I’m not sure I would purchase this again unless for a family get together during Christmas. Great to mix with Christmas dinner or thanksgiving.
    #chickadviser
    #gotitfree
    #cranberrygingerale

November 04, 2019

Très bon goût!

Je ne suis pas amatrice de boisson gazeuse mais je dois avouer avoir bien apprécié le goût de celle-ci. Ça demeure une boisson beaucoup trop sucrée pour moi.

November 03, 2019

Yum

Love gingerale and this little extra flavour of cranberry just was the perfect touch. I can totally see myself in the future buying this and will make a nice addition to the holiday drinks

November 03, 2019

Artificial flavouring is a no for me

I love Canada Dry. I always have, and they use real ginger and no artificial flavours.
    This cranberry one has no cranberry listed in the ingredients. Disappointing.
    It tastes good but I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather just get regular gingerale and add some 100% juice.

Manque de goût

J'adore les canneberges et je m'attendais à ce que ça goûte vraiment mais j'ai été déçue un peu par le goût.
    Je m'attendais à mieux.
    Malgré tout il est bon mais pourrait goûter plus les canneberges

Tastes like medicine

First I wasn’t to disclose that I received this product free to try for reviewing purposes from Chickadvisor. I’m a huge fan of ginger ale and I love the idea of a fruity version. Unfortunately this product was better in theory than execution, it has a strange almost cough syrup like taste. I found that it was not good on its own, but when used in a mixed drink or punch was really good! It made my thanksgiving punch seem more festive and gave it a great color.

Not for me.

I think it is definitely interesting to have different flavours of pop, but I'm just don't think this one is a good idea. I'm not really a fan of fruit flavoured drinks anyway, so I was already skeptical about this. I'm also not much of a holiday person, and this product what giving me a holiday or Christmassy kind of vibe. It honestly just takes like cranberry juice put into a soda stream, and it is very sweet! I think I'm going to stick to the original Canada Dry product.

2.3/5

October 30, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Not a Fan

I received this complimentary from chickadvisor in return for my review. I personally wasn't a fan. The taste was comparable to cough syrup in my opinion. I enjoy a cold glass of ginderale from time to time (especially when I am feeling sick), as well as have always been a great fan of cranberry juice. This being said, the two together did not seem to mix. Maybe it's just personal preference, since many seem to love this, but I personally would not reach for it if it was one of my choices.