Cascade Complete All-in-1 ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Amazing - 0
    3.2/5

September 29, 2017

Smell Great, but Sticks to the Dispenser!

We have been using the regular Cascade pacs for a few years now, and decided to "up the bar" by investing a bit more in these Platinum pacs.

They do smell good, and are well sealed - and the package itself seems to be where the issue lies.

They clean the dishes as well as the normal pacs, however, I find half the time the plastic package the gel was in sticks to the inside of the dispenser, and we have to take it out with a knife while it's still warm (otherwise it is more difficult to peel off the dispenser!).

The concept is great, but the execution fails for our Whirlpool dishwasher.

2.2/5

February 21, 2017

We've used the Cascade Paces for over a year now. There is a definite disagreeable odor that is very noticeable on glasses; so much so that I hand wash the glasses after to remove it. Never had this problem with other detergents. We will be switching to the hard tabs again.

March 10, 2016

I have a very old dishwasher that for whatever reason left a white film on all my dishes... I tried the other "puck" style brand but they didn't help with this problem. I switched to Cascade All-in-One packs and things are so much better!

July 22, 2015

These are so convenient for our small dishwasher. I am skeptical of their ability on truly dry, soiled dishes, but we have a small dishwasher and run it often. Dishes come out clean and streak-free, and we don't need to buy a rinse agent because it is part of the actionpac. Would recommend!