Celestial Seasonings Fruit Sampler Tea Reviews
#191 in Tea

May 14, 2019

A good sampler box!

This sampler is cheaper than buying the whole country peach tea box. Thus, I end up buying the sampler every month mainly to have peach tea. However, all the other flavors are also good, but I am not a huge fan of berries in tea.

May 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Très bonne saveurs

J'aime qu'il y a 5 différentes saveurs dans cette boite, cela me permet d'avoir de la variété sans avoir a acheter 5 boites. Les 5 saveurs sont délicieuses et je m'en fait presque chaque soir.

November 11, 2018

WOW WOW WOW

Truly delightful and awesome. Authentic flavours. Rich taste. Sensational smell. I absolutely love this tea. Well packaged and individually wrapped. love it

November 07, 2018

I Love it!

Winter is difficult for me because I am not very fond of hot drinks, and I do not like coffee or chocolate.
    My alternative is tea, but normally it has a bitter taste not very pleasant.
    My first experience with the Celestial Seasonings brand was with apple and cinnamon tea a few years ago, but in my city it was not easy to find and I had not heard from the brand until now.
    About a month ago I was in the supermarket and since the climate began to change, I saw that I needed to have some hot drink alternative in my house, so I bought this box of tea.
    I found the best option since in the same box I have different flavors to vary and best of all it is delicious, it does not have the bitter taste that tea usually has, it is not even necessary to sweeten it.

March 22, 2018

YUMMY.

I love this because I can try 5 differnet teas. with out having to buy the full box. just I case I do not like any of them. I like them all I just wish the peach one the flavor was stronger.

March 03, 2018

A really good tasting product for the whole family...

This is a really tasty tea hot or iced. The sampler comes with 5 different flavors and they are all made with natural ingredients. They are all stimulant free and gluten free, If you are trying to avoid those things. I think my favorite is the Raspberry Zinger, all the flavors smell and taste like the fruit that they are named for, some other companies have made fruit teas that don't taste like the fruit they have been named for. The peach is really refreshing, in summer, with a splash of bourbon.

April 28, 2017

We loved all of the flavors! My favorite was probably the peach. We enjoyed having a selection to choose from depending on our mood. And the blueberry is good with a little bit of Amaretto in it. Mmm, relaxing. :)

April 14, 2017

I personally didn't care for this tea, but my husband loved it. He drank them all up pretty quickly. I thought it was great that they had a sampler. The peach was alright, it was my favorite.

February 28, 2017

Love the fruit sampler, the zingers are great as iced tea. I once bought this product and instead of being a sampler mix it was all peach, I emailed Celestial Seasonings and they mailed me a five dollar off coupon, for which I now offer them a shout out.

January 20, 2017

I actually was given this at Christmas 2016, and was surprised I had never tried this one before. I have tried so many of the Celestial Seasonings Tea's and have been happy with all of them. Now I can add this Fruit Sampler to that list.

I like that you have an option for 5 different flavors: Raspberry, Peach, Wild Berry, Black Cherry and Blueberry. The black cherry being my favorite!!. They are all very naturally sweet, I was surprised. No sugar needed for sure!!. I love that each kind has so many different herbs and leaves. They all have different and equally perfect therapeutic qualities.

Also, I have made both the Black Cherry and Raspberry Zinger into Cold Tea. WOW, I like them better cold than hot. I didn't need to add sugar to the cold tea either. OMG so darn good. Add ice cubes and sliced lemon and you have a truly natural home made iced tea without paying the price at the grocery store for already made natural ice tea.

Very good and great price for the 41 gram box which as 20 Tea Bags, 4 of each kind.