Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea Reviews
#48 in Tea

Herbal tea with calming valerian to help gently lull you to sleep.

November 20, 2019

Great bedtime tea

My favourite bed time tea! Soothing aroma and smooth taste. Notes of camomile and peppermint. Also works well as an iced tea. Slightly minty finish. I love this tea!

May 15, 2019

Bedtime necessity

This tea is perfect before bed. It is soothing,calming and definitely helps me get a better sleep. My husband loves it too. It’s like melatonin in a cup

April 04, 2019

Sleep therapy for this quadriplegic.

When I'm having a hard time dealing with my quadriplegia and my arthritis as a result of it, this is what helps me. A hot bath and a cup of sleepy time tea seems to be all that will help me manage to get a few hours sleep, when I so desperately need the rest and escape from pain. A long soak and sipping sleepy time in the tub helps me relax my body and mind, releasing me from the depths of my pain.

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

So calming!

I love this tea. It tastes great and helps me fall asleep on nights when I am feeling restless. I love sipping this every night before going to bed! Great price point as well.

February 23, 2019

Best tea

This is a go to tea before bed that helps calming me. It has an amazing taste and smell. Love the fact it is herbal. I have been using sleepy time for many many years and have recommended it to others.

January 18, 2019

Calming and Relaxing

One of my favourite go to teas after a stressful day when I want to unwind and get a good nights sleep.
    It’s got a mellow soothing taste and helps lull you off to sleep.

January 12, 2019

I slept!

This tea tasted fantastic! I often have trouble falling asleep, a friend recommended this tea, I tried it and it really worked. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend to anyone who has difficulty falling asleep.

May 23, 2018

As advertised, puts you to sleep

Awesome whimsical packaging, high quality product, bags don't rip up as some bagged teas. No stray leaves flying around the box. Puts you to sleep. A very 'thick' tea, very flavourful strong chamomile flavour when steeped. High quality like all Celestial products are. A great, soothing and comforting night time drink.

April 19, 2018

Sleepytime Tea

This tea is my favorite when curling up at night by the fire or watching TV. It is so comforting and relaxing. Doesn't keep me up all night like other tea's tend to do.

February 06, 2018

A good night sleep

I have this tea every night before bed. It calms me down and make me feel super relaxed. I have a solid sleep when I consume this product . The taste is great and the price is right .