Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea Reviews
#28 in Tea

Herbal tea with calming valerian to help gently lull you to sleep.

December 22, 2017

Good tea, doesn’t work tho

I really like this tea. I’m trying to drink it at night while I’ve been on IV. It tastes good. But it doesn’t make me sleepy. I boil it on the lowest setting and add some honey.

December 20, 2017

Son's favorite

This is my son's favorite tea! He loves it! I actually like the taste of it as well. It does help my son to sleep. Not 100% of the time, but a lot of the time it does. Even so, he loves the taste.

October 04, 2017

This is my go-to at night

The blend of flavours has a hint of sweetness, and tastes so much better than plain ol' camomile. I find it relaxes me better too. It is definitely worth adding to your evening routine.

June 22, 2017

Sleepy Time Tea!

Celestial Seasonings has many awesome flavors, but one of my absolute favorites is the Sleepytime Tea. I have been drinking this before bed since I was a child. It has an awesome flavor and really helps to relax me. The smell alone is fantastic. If you have not tried this tea, you should asap!

May 25, 2017

I love drinking this tea before bed in the evenings. It has a nice mellow flavor and is a great way to wind down. The taste is very soothing and the chamomile does feel calming.

May 09, 2017

This is a great tea before bed it really does help to calm and soothe the mind and makes you start to get sleepy. It doesn't have the best flavour not that it tastes bad it's just not my taste but this tea is intended as a remedy so as with most remedies I don't expect them to have the best flavour

May 01, 2017

This stuff right here works great wonders for people who can't sleep. I just love it. Soothing taste and gives you a relaxing feeling as well. Well rested and not groggy at all. Highly recommend this product.

April 26, 2017

Sleepy time tea is not just for bedtime.The flavor and aroma is addicting. I use it anytime day or night. If you just want to relax.l love opening the packaging and take a big whiff it smells wonderful and tastes just as good

April 26, 2017

This tea has a lovely herbal flavor, you can really taste the Chamomile, its the more prominent of the flavors.
    I find this tea helps me somewhat relax, it doesn't knock me out, nor does it make it easier for me to drift off or nor fall asleep any faster. I say it helps me relax only because at the time I am usually curled up under the warm blankets in font of the fire with a book, so everything combined relaxes me.

I have drank this in the afternoon for a change, confident that I wont become sleepy, with all that being said, I have had trouble sleeping on and off throughout my life, this tea would be more effective for someone that doesn't already have sleep issues such as myself,

April 26, 2017

I just had cup of Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime tea last night. Its so relaxing I love the scent and the flavor of the tea. I grew up with this tea in our family home and I use it a lot of the time in my home.
    Its great to boil some water and plop a tea bag in relax and enjoy the calming effects of this tea..