Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 598 in Tea

Herbal tea with calming valerian to help gently lull you to sleep.

March 11, 2017

I love this tea. It soothes me and relaxes me so I can sleep when I'm having an off day. The smell of it is also fantastic and it also clears out my nasal congestion when I have it. Better alternative for me than taking sleeping medication.

February 20, 2017

Such a deliciously smooth tasting tea, it pairs great with a bit of honey. This tea is definitely relaxing to drink down at night and worth the extra dollar for.

January 16, 2017

This is the best working sleep aid ever. Seriously! I can't take this too early because I'll sleep right in my chair no matter what time it is. I steep it for 3 mins and use a ½ tsp sugar and a little milk. I make sure I always have this in my cupboard.

January 16, 2017

Celestial Seasoning has the cutest packaging of all the tea brands. It is hard to resist buying to cute little boxes. My favorite is the lemon flavoured. The price is good and the tea tastes fine. Nothing fancy, just old fashioned tea.

January 16, 2017

This tea works so well!!!!!! My mom showed me it one day when I said I wasn't sleeping well. I tried it and was hooked. Now we always have some on hand

January 12, 2017

I always have an extra large box of this tea on hand. The taste is amazing and it really does calm me and get me ready for sleep. It tastes soooo good that I wish I could drink it during the day but can only use it at nighttime. I would recommend for anyone who feels wrestles at bed time.

January 05, 2017

This is one of my favourite teas of all time. I have an extra large box of the bags in my room right now actually. It really does calm you, and it tastes amazing. I drink it almost every night and have for years.

July 21, 2016

I love the taste of the sleepytime tea that's why I keep drinking it, but I doesn't make me sleepy at all. I usually end up drinking it in the daytime because I know I won't get sleepy from it. My mother drinks it and she does get sleepy from it.

May 16, 2016

Sleepytime tea is my go to beverage whenever I need to wind down after a stressful day. I have been drinking it for years and the quality has stayed consistent. The aroma alone will put me in a happy mood.

March 10, 2016

I have been drinking Sleepytime for quite some time now and I have discovered drinking it before bed is a great way to lull my body into a calm state. The blackberry leaves in the tea also decreases my anxiety. Please note:Chamomile may increase interfere with blood clotting, therefore, you should not consume Sleepytime tea if taking anticoagulants. If you have an allergy to ragweed, don’t use chamomile. Also, don’t take chamomile tea if you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding, as chamomile may act as a uterine stimulant.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects