ceramic glaze nail polish Reviews

Ranked #945 out of 1531 in Nail Polish

February 28, 2017

Originally I had bought and it chipped right in hours. Contacted the company who told me to apply a basecoat first and then the Polish followed by a topcoat. As it needs to stick! The colours are very pigmented. They are really nice colours and they stay on long now!

July 14, 2016

Pros: colour selection, application is smooth.
    Cons: brush head is small, does not last as long as I would like.
    Overall: a good product but I suggest using a base coat and top coat to extend the longevity of the application.

February 11, 2016

LOVE doing my nails and this stuff was great. Went on with easy and the brush was super quality. I would buy again and again. Very good choice of colors and it lasts about 7 days.

September 11, 2015

I received this in my Topbox in August, in Mermaid's Blue.

I absolutely LOVE the colour....

but...

It requires at least 3 coats to fully cover, and even with my Sally Hansen topcoat, chipped away rather easily.

June 09, 2015

Love this product and the price s worth it. I would tell my friends that it is very good product.

June 16, 2014

Thus stuff is GARBAGE!! Do not waste your money!!! I have never come across a product so bad. I am very disappointed that a spin off of China glaze would make a product so bad. It is thick like clay, impossible to apply evenly or without clumping and chips as soon as it is dry. If you apply a top coat it cracks the whole nail! I paid $10 dollars for this and the company would not refund my money or even reply to my emails.. AWEFUL!!! :(