3.9/5
CeraVe Eye Repair Cream Reviews

Designed not only to visibly reduce dark circles and puffiness, but also to help restore and replenish the delicate skin barrier around the eyes—leaving you with brighter, smoother, healthier looking eyes.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

2.0/5

March 15, 2019

Not sure what I was expecting

Lately the skin around my eyes seem to be very dry, and wrinkles are showing much more. I had previously purchased La Roche-Posay's Hydraphase Intense Eyes but wanted something more affordable. CeraVe's eye cream had a tone of good reviews so I picked myself up a tube last week.

The formula is a thin cream, and applies easily. It sinks into my skin nicely and doesn't leave any residue. That's the only good thing I found with it. I didn't notice any difference in my skin at all, and if anything, my wrinkles/dry patches are almost more pronounced now.

I wouldn't re-purchase this as it doesn't seem like the right product for me.

January 18, 2019

Good for daily moisturizing

This product is good for daily moisturising with no burn that some eye creams can give and I have sensitive skin. Not sure how effective it is as I can't say I noticed any reduction in wrinkles but the skin around my eyes definitely felt moisturized.

2.0/5

November 30, 2018

Disappointed

I adore Cerave products and was so excited to try this eye cream. It is not overpriced and does provide moisture. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but the product fell flat. I've used better products that do ease puffiness and brighten the eye area. I am in my early 40's and can no longer get away with just moisturizing the eye area.

November 13, 2018

Works great on eczema prone skin

I have atopic dermatitis on my eye lids and it took me a long time to find an eye cream that didn't burn my eyes. Cerave Eye Repair Cream is so gentle I can barely feel it even when my skin is having it's worst eczema episode.
    You get a bang for your buck because it does everything the expensive brands do for the fraction of the price. It works great under concealer.

September 28, 2018

The ONE.

I love this eye cream! It seems to hydrate my skin really well (I'd say I have a normal eye area skin, not too dry, not oily), and it is this only eye cream I've found that does not cause me congestion around my eye area. Big fan! I also feel like because my eye area is now moisturized, it looks a bit brighter!

July 02, 2018

I buy this product all the time.

This is a very gentle, effective eye cream. You only need a little to do the job. I have been using it regularly for about 4 years. I highly recommend it.

June 30, 2018

Effective eye cream

I was impressed with this eye repair cream. The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream works very effectively. The cream has no noticeable scent. The consistency of the lotion is great, not too thick nor too thin. It absorbs quickly and is hydrating without leaving a greasy feel.

March 27, 2018

Product was ok

This was the most affordable eye cream I could find and I had a lot of products from Cerave, so I tried it out. It helps to hydrates my under eye area and it isn't as dry. I haven't noticed any improvement in reduction of dark circles.

October 17, 2017

My Favourite eye cream!

Save your money on super expensive eye creams and buy this. It does not aggravate my skin and leaves my under eye looking moisturized and refreshed. Great value for the quality of product.

July 18, 2017

CeraVe Eye Repair Cream

A good mid range drugstore brand eye cream that is good for those who have sensitive and normal to dry skin types as it is cream base eyecream. Personally found it to be non greasy or heavey and not overly thick or too light . It is hydrating, moisturizering and abosorbs well under the eyes so little goes along way