CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 06, 2019

Great for my dry skin, non irritating

Love this facial wash, great price point, non irritating, easy to love this product. My face doesn’t have that tight feelin* after washing, safe and gentle but still removes make up etc .

January 22, 2019

Go to Face Wash

I was looking for a face wash and I was tried of spending too dollar. After much research and speaking with my dermatologist- she recommended this wash. Under $13 and works for my skin! My skin is actually much nicer than when I was spending $50-100 on face washes.

January 11, 2019

Top notch cleanser

After having CeraVe recommended to me by my doctor to try,, I went and bought their foaming facial cleanser. Now prior to using the cleanser I had issues with blotchy skin, dilated pores and I had a combination of oily and dry skin. I've been using the cleanser for about a month now and let me tell you my skin has never looked better! Not only has the blotchiness,and dilated pores gone away but my skin is hydrated and firm. It glows like never before. I am so pleased with this product I'm never turning back. It's two thumbs way up from me!!

December 10, 2018

Good daily cleanser

I've just started using it recently and really like it as a gentle simple daily cleanser. It doesn't foam up too much where it takes a long time to clean it off with water and because it doesn't foam up too much it's not TOO stripping of your natural oil. I have super oily skin and I really enjoy the texture of the cleanser too... it feels a little gel-like at first when you pump it out and then it lathers really nicely onto the face. All in all, if you're looking for a gentle mild daily cleanser I find this much better than Cetaphil.

December 07, 2018

Perfect!

My holy grail in a cleanser. Was reccommended to me by a dermatologist. It gets the job done. No fragrance was a bonus to me as well. I use it morning and night and have no complaints.

December 04, 2018

Simple and good priced

I recently purchased this face wash after doing some research . I have combo skin and acne. This wash is amazing . Not drying or harsh feeling . Helps ph balance which is important . Recommend

November 13, 2018

Love this cleanser

This stuff is non drying and never irritating. Even around the eyes it's gentle and moisturizing. My skin is really sensitive and acne prone. This helps keep my skin clear and healthy. The bottle is quite large and it lasts forever.
    If you have acne prone skin , this is a must have.

September 29, 2018

the only cleanser my kids will use for sensitive skin

the dermatolgist recommended this for my both of my kids because they have excema. It is the only thing they will use to wash their face that doesn't irritate their skin.

September 20, 2018

Love !!!!!

This is legit one of my favourite all time facial cleansers...
    It contains hylauronic acid & ceremides
    To help prevent the signs of aging
    It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight or dry either ..I absolutely love it

July 11, 2018

Cannot live without it!

Tried it for the first time last year and fell in love right away! I used to use the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and loved it but CeraVe’s Foaming cleanser is event better and for 1/3 of the price. It is gel-like but fresh and really cleanses your face.