CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 11, 2018

Cannot live without it!

Tried it for the first time last year and fell in love right away! I used to use the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and loved it but CeraVe’s Foaming cleanser is event better and for 1/3 of the price. It is gel-like but fresh and really cleanses your face.

May 30, 2018

Face wash

I never try this product I need the chance to use this is product? Is it harsh on your face I use another one and it's very bad on my face it's really hard for my face I want to buy some kind of Windsor who is gentle on my face

May 30, 2018

My favourite cleanser!

I love this cleanser, it is great value for what it costs! It is such a gentle cleanser that does not irritate my skin at all! It is not the greatest at getting makeup off, so I would suggest either doing a double cleanse or using a makeup remover beforehand. It works great with my clarisonic and on its own. I like that it has no scent(at least not that I can detect), so for those that a sensitive to scents this is a great option! I like that it comes in a big size so it lasts a long time! I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years and plan to continue to use it as long as they keep making it!

May 03, 2018

Wow!

One of the best cleanser. Doesn't strip dry your skin. It's very gentle and the PH is percect (you don't want a PH too high or too low). I use it every morning when I wake up.

April 16, 2018

Mon nouveau produit chouchou!

Enfin un gel nettoyant pour peau sensible qui nettoie en douceur. Je l'utilise dans la douche le matin pour un nettoyage léger et ma peau ne tire pas. J'ai également remarqué une diminution de mes rougeurs au visage. Je le rachèterai!

April 14, 2018

Love this facial cleanser!

I’ve gone through a lot of different facial cleansers in my life but CeraVe saved my life (and also the blogger I found this product from). I absolutely love this product (and the PM face lotion) and always recommend it to people when they ask how I cleared my acne.

I use this cleanser and the hydrating one depending on the time of the year (oily/dry) but I do prefer the foaming one. Within three-four months of using this, my face cleared up.

April 05, 2018

More fun than a foam party.

I am a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. I am a huge fan of CeraVe products as they contain great ingredients (hyaluronic acid, ceramides and niacinamide) and are often very gentle on your skin. I have never been a huge fan of cream cleansers, but hated how foaming cleansers tend to dry you out. This foaming cleanser, however, does the complete opposite. Because of its great ingredients I find my skin feeling fresh and clean, not at all tight or irritated after using. I was using this foaming cleanser every night, but unfortunately right now I am using prescription retinol that doesn’t agree with the SLS in this cleanser. That’s actually the only thing I don’t like about this product as SLS aid known to be a little harsher on your skin. Luckily the pump will keep it fresh in the bottle until I can integrate it back into my routine once I am done with my Rx. Like most CeraVe products here in Western Canada it is easily accessible at Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and Co-op for about $13.

April 04, 2018

Been using this for years!

I have tried countless face washes from drugstore to high end, and the Cerave foaming face wash is by far the best. It doesn't dry my face or make it feel tight. Sometimes I get bored from it and try a different face wash but then end up regretting it. Lasts a long time too! I always purchase from Shoppers drugmart when it is on sale (around $12.99). When I have any breakouts this face wash dries them up quickly. I will continue to use the cerave face wash for years to come.

March 28, 2018

Clean and Fresh On The Skin!

I love this foaming cleanser it works great on normal to sensitive skin. It is also perfect for those with eczema and is not harsh. The pump is convenient. This is available at Walmart and most drug stores and pharmacies. It is reasonable priced and you can always use a coupon, Cerave offers them on their website from time to time.

March 27, 2018

Great drugstore cleanser

I purchased this product as a “dupe” for dermalogica’s Special cleansing gel! I am a big fan of a foaming cleanser so I got a sample of this from a friend and immediately loved it. I decided to purchase the full size for around $9... such a reasonable price! The product lasted around 5-6 months with twice daily washing of my face.