CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

Excellent for oily/ combination skin

I would highly recommend this foam for oily/combination skin. Balance your skin nicely without leave it oily or dry. I have try some many brands, this is the one that works perfect for me.

March 08, 2021
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Love it! I always repurchase.

This cleanser is so good. I always used cleansers in the past that didn’t clean as well as I had thought after the sight of my cotton wool pad after applying a toner. This stuff really cleanses without stripping. My breakouts are minimal and my skin tone has improved!

March 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good skin product

As someone with dry and sensitive skin finding products that hydrate my skin is always difficult. However this product is one of the best hydrating facial cleanser that I have used.

March 03, 2021

Worth it!!

Affordable skincare! There's nothing fancy about it, it's plain and simple and I love it! I'm sure anyone who loves buying skincare products knows how frustrating it is to find a good product, well here it is!
    Why do I like this cleanser? Easy, it's smooth, gentle on your skin, rinses well, low fragrance, it suds up, it's not harsh, and you can feel how clean and fresh your skin is after using.
    It easily removes makeup, dirt and sweat. It doesn't burn my eyes bad if I accidentally rinse it in. It eases the redness and size of my pimples (has seriously helped with mask acne). It's a large bottle and its affordable!! Win win win

March 03, 2021

i would buy it again

ive bought this many times, i have combonation skin and it works wonders for my skin. its not rough although it could be expensive. found it at my local drug store.

2.8/5

March 02, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

This did nothing for my skin :(, didn't live up to the hype

My beef with this product originated with its price- I paid £7 for a 250ml
    bottle (though it was receiving hype on TikTok and may have been the cause of the price increase). I had high hopes that this would make my skin soft and hydrated. I gave it a fair shot too, using it for 1.5 months but I saw no change in my skin or how it felt. The only difference I saw was it inflaming pimples I had, this may have just been my skin though due to its sensitivity so please opt for something more simple if you have sensitive skin. I felt indifferent after using the product ;(

2.7/5

March 01, 2021

ONLY oily skin types

This is probably would be amazing for someone with oily skin, but definitely read the label before purchasing! My mom bought this for me without thinking about it as it is quite large. I however have dry skin, so this was not ideal for me at all! It burned and made my skin feel really tight. My friend however has an oily skin type. It worked wonders for her acne prone skin. They do make a version for dry skin types. We’ll be looking out for it next time we are in the drug store or costco.

March 01, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Cerave fan

My sister got me onto the brand CeraVe; the first cleanser I tried was the Hydrating Cleanser which is a moisture rich face wash great for all skin types and every day use. Foaming Cleanser is excellent at deep cleansing away dirt, oil, make-up and impurities and especially a good idea for breakout prone skin. Cleans skin effectively without drying it out.

February 25, 2021
    United States

Cerave the best skincare products!

I absolutely love this cleanser! I have normal skin but will get acne here and there. This cleanser removes all the impurities, leaving my skin feeling moisturized. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking for an amazing skincare routine. Cerave is truly the best on the market.

February 23, 2021
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Best Cleanser Ever

This is the best cleanser I have used for my oily blemish prone skin. It's gentle and doesn't strip my skin of moisture but still leaves my skin feeling really clean. Also great for sensitive skin as fragrance free. And it lasts for ages, especially the largest size bottle!