CeraVe SA Facial Cleanser Reviews

November 12, 2021

Great for combo acne prone!

I have combo acne prone skin and also get cystic acne. It has been a nightmare to find a cleanser that does it all (or even most lol). So far I love this cleanser! I've been using it for two weeks and so far I've been able to note that my skin does not feel stripped after cleansing, my pores are looking smaller, and I am having less breakouts.

October 05, 2021

AMAZING

This is the only thing I've found that helps with my keratosis pilaris. I've had tons of prescriptions that didn't help AT ALL. This and the cream is a life changer!!

September 24, 2021
    Alabama, United States

The ABSOLUTE best Cleanser out there!

I have combination skin and issue with pores. I started using this about 6 months ago and this has changed my life! The acne around my chin and jaw have completely cleared up. My pores have never looked better. I am so happy with this product.

August 03, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

CeraVe SA cleansers...

CeraVe are enjoying their big drugstore moment, thanks to the big social media presence of the brand, especially TikTok, CeraVe's cleansers and moisturisers are becoming the cult beauty buys of the celebrities and influencers who praise the brand for clearing up the annoying breakout or smoothing dry, rough skin.

CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser evens out the skin tone with the gentle exfoliating power of SA - SA is Salicylic Acid, the ingredient credited for clearing up breakouts of acne. The renewing and radiance revealing ability of Salicylic Acid will reduce the oiliness associated with acne without stripping skin of essential oils, and over time, reduce the appearance of acne and acne scars. This cleanser, like all of CeraVe's cleansers, will also boost the hydration levels in skin and smooth out the appearance of unevenness and dullness.

June 06, 2021

Best Cleanser

I have combination, sensitive and acne-prone skin. It is so difficult for me to find skincare products for me. But this cleanser works so good for my skin, has no bumps left, my skin barrier never feels damaged anymore.

May 11, 2021

Love it!

It foams really well, and feels gentle on the face. My skin is quite sensitive and I was nervous about it burning like it has with many other products but I felt no such thing with this! I have a noticed small improvements, especially in my acne and a few scars have even started to fade. It is quite drying combined with more SA in my skin routine, so i recommend moisturizing afterwards. I also love the packaging, nice quality.

May 07, 2021

Keeping my face clear

This cleanser is one of the only ones I have found that keep my adult acne at bay. I get deep painful acne and I use this daily. Since starting to use this I very rarely get new acne. I love that you don't need a lot abd this bottle lasts a long time. I was weary as this is quite the fad at the moment but all the good reviews of it are true. If you have acne that keeps popping up and you can't find a solution go buy this product now!

May 03, 2021

Bon produit a bon prix

J'ai beaucoup de difficulté a me trouver de bonnproduit pour le visage ,efficace sans payer un prix exorbitant,ceci me convient amplement et est même un super ajout a ma.routine beauté

May 01, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My holy grail product

I started using cerave sa cleanser 6 months back and let me tell you it has made a huge difference to my skins texture. The bumpyness of my skin has vanished, doesnt dry out your skin and overall has made my skin very smooth. I keep buying this product again. Well worth the money and would definitely recommend to anyone with textured ot problematic skin.

April 22, 2021

I have already repurchased

I wanted to try this cleanser, and I am so glad that I did. It works so well for oily skin and/or acne prone skin. I have already repurchased my second bottle. It is popular right now so unfortunately a little hard to find.