Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1306 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

May 18, 2017

I love this moisturizer because it is so light and non greasy. It absorbs super nicely and doesn't feel heavy on my face. I noticed i don't get any spots or bumps when i use this moisturizer as it does not clog pores.

May 09, 2017

I use this product daily. It provides the perfect amount of sun protection without clogging my pores. My acne cleared up significantly after using this moisturizer alongside the cleanser.

May 01, 2017

I love this moisturizer - I have been trying to replace products I use with Canadian made products. Cetaphil is great for my sensitive skin and gives me sun protection too. I use this daily and my skin looks and feels better than it did with my last facial moisturizer. I highly recommend this.

April 22, 2017

J'ai une peau très sensible donc ma ''review'' est basé sur ce fait. J'ai beaucoup aimé le produits pour les 2-3 premiers mois mais il semblerait que par la suite, ma peau brûlait un peu lorsque j'appliquais la crème dans mon visage après mes douches. J'ai cessé l'utilisation et maintenant tout va mieux donc j'ai pu constaté que c'était dû à cette crème seulement. Je le recommande pour des gens à peaux normale (et non sensible ou grasse) car la crème est riche.

April 14, 2017

I really like this for my oily skin. It's not greasy and feels moisturizing. There's not much left to say it's a good basic moisturizer that does not break me out.

April 07, 2017

I never moisturizer before. I was told that it was a necessity so I was recommended this cream and it has been amazing. I am so happy with the way my oily skin has been looking since I started using this!

April 02, 2017

I use this everyday in conjunction with Cetaphil Lotion Cleanser. It is light, goes on smoothly and quickly absorbs. Great for day. I use it alone or under CC cream. Avoid lip area: SPF seems to give a yucky taste.

March 18, 2017

Although a bit pricy, you do get a huge container of moisturize which lasts just about over a year! Excellent moisturizer for oily to combination type skins and does not clog your pores or leave a shiny residue.

March 03, 2017

I have never found a moisturizer that didn't cause me to break out but Cetaphil has really improved the condition of my skin. I use it morning and night after cleansing and it keeps my skin protected from the sun and well moisturized without being greasy or irritating.

February 24, 2017

This lotion made my skin ichy and dry. It caused my face to feel dryier than it was before I put the product on. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product.