3.9/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews
Ranked #36 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

July 01, 2017

Moisturizer

This cetaphil moisturizer is a great simple face cream. I recommend this moisturizer for anyone with sensitive skin or skin that reacts to a lot of products. It's very gentle with great ingredients for your face. An added bonus is the SPF I always look for a facial cream with a food spf content which this one has! However it doesn't feel heavy like sunblock and doesn't cause blocked poors which is hard to find. P

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

I received this product to try for free from Glam Sense for my honest review. I've tried many different moisturizers with SPF for my oily/ combo, acne prone skin and this one is comparable to most other brands. One pump (great that it comes with a pump that closes) is more than enough for the face and neck (maybe even a bit too much) so a bottle should last you a while. It takes a few minutes to absorb into the skin and I find it does leave a bit of a tackiness/ oily feeling behind which is common with SPF face creams. My face also had a light sheen to it after application which I didn't like but it was not as bad as some other brands. It didn't make me more oily than normal throughout the day and so far I have not broken out from it. It also layers under makeup with no issues. The scent is barely noticeable which is nice and it does moisturizer well. If you have drier skin or it's wintertime I think this would be good but, for me it was just average and Not for oily skin types.

June 17, 2017

My staple item for the past 4 years & for many more to come!

I have really sensitive skin and this seems to be one of the few products that my face can tolerate without breaking out. I use it as my daily facial moisturized under my makeup. Sometimes I does give me a bit of a shine at first, but with a bit of powder, it's easily corrected. Don't feel like my pores get clogged which is the main criteria for a good moisturizer.

May 30, 2017

I received this product to try for free from Glam Sense for my honest review. I've tried many different moisturizers with SPF for my oily/ combo, acne prone skin and this one is comparable to most other brands. One pump (great that it comes with a pump that closes) is more than enough for the face and neck (maybe even a bit too much) so a bottle should last you a while. It takes a few minutes to absorb into the skin and I find it does leave a bit of a tackiness/ oily feeling behind which is common with SPF face creams. My face also had a light sheen to it after application which I didn't like but it was not as bad as some other brands. It didn't make me more oily than normal throughout the day and so far I have not broken out from it. It also layers under makeup with no issues. The scent is barely noticeable which is nice and it does moisturizer well. If you have drier skin or it's wintertime I think this would be good but, for me it was just average and in my opinion not for oily skin types.

May 18, 2017

I love this moisturizer because it is so light and non greasy. It absorbs super nicely and doesn't feel heavy on my face. I noticed i don't get any spots or bumps when i use this moisturizer as it does not clog pores.

May 09, 2017

I use this product daily. It provides the perfect amount of sun protection without clogging my pores. My acne cleared up significantly after using this moisturizer alongside the cleanser.

May 01, 2017

I love this moisturizer - I have been trying to replace products I use with Canadian made products. Cetaphil is great for my sensitive skin and gives me sun protection too. I use this daily and my skin looks and feels better than it did with my last facial moisturizer. I highly recommend this.

April 22, 2017

J'ai une peau très sensible donc ma ''review'' est basé sur ce fait. J'ai beaucoup aimé le produits pour les 2-3 premiers mois mais il semblerait que par la suite, ma peau brûlait un peu lorsque j'appliquais la crème dans mon visage après mes douches. J'ai cessé l'utilisation et maintenant tout va mieux donc j'ai pu constaté que c'était dû à cette crème seulement. Je le recommande pour des gens à peaux normale (et non sensible ou grasse) car la crème est riche.

April 14, 2017

I really like this for my oily skin. It's not greasy and feels moisturizing. There's not much left to say it's a good basic moisturizer that does not break me out.

April 07, 2017

I never moisturizer before. I was told that it was a necessity so I was recommended this cream and it has been amazing. I am so happy with the way my oily skin has been looking since I started using this!