4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

May 22, 2019

WOW très satisfaite

Depuis que je prends ce produit, j'ai vu une différence pour ma peaux qui était vraiment seche. je prends aussi le nettoyant qui est consu Pour toute le corps génial. Il est en plus reconnu par les dermatologues. Ce produit, on peut le retrouver partout.

3.2/5

May 12, 2019

Was ok

Bought this product for the spf but unfortunately because of my oil prone skin the cream felt heavy on my skin. Throughout the day my skin would begin to feel and look oily. Perhaps its would work better with people with normal skin.

March 15, 2019

Great sun protection year long

This moisturizer works great all year with the SPF for sun protection. I have somewhat oily-combination skin and this does make my face appear a tad bit oily but this is expected with a sunscreen as well. I fix that with a quick setting powder if I don't apply a full face of makeup. This is very moisturizing and it does not break me out! I would recommend to anyone.

February 01, 2019
    California, United States

Use as primer

I have super dry skin. I was so happy when I used this product first time. This item has SPF, so I’m using this as face primer. It gives you good moisture and protect your skin from Sun!!!

November 22, 2018

Just love this product!

I've been using this product for over 2 years, every morning almost every single day. I love it! It is not greasy, fast absorbed, hypo-allergenic (my skin is very sensitive) and provides the needed sun protection.
    I was using Neutrogina SPF 15 day cream before, but Cetaphil feels better on my skin. Add to all of that really affordable price, and you can't find a better day cream!

September 09, 2018

Lightweight and effective

Headline says it all plain and simple.

This product has a nice subtle smell that isn’t overwhelming or lingering. Very little goes a long way so one bottle lasts a long time! So very good for value.

Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, hydrated but not oil my at all not leaves any residue. I even use this as primer or to lighten foundation during winter season to match my skin tone without having to spend more money on makeup.

Love it!

August 27, 2018

Tellement hydratant!

Un dermatologue m’avait suggéré d’utiliser cette crème hydratante au moment où j’ai fait un traitement contre l’acné qui devait assécher ma peau. Avec l’utilisation régulière de cette crème, je n’ai jamais eu la peau du visage sèche.

Cette crème est très hydratante, contient un facteur de protection solaire et en plus, le prix est très abordable. On retrouve très facilement ce produit dans les pharmacies.

August 27, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Great product

I love this lightweight moisturizer that also provides protection from the sun! It goes on nicely and doesn't feel heavy like a sunscreen whie providing added protection and hydration.

August 03, 2018

My everyday moisturizer!! 😍

I bought this moisturizer not expecting much as it was a drug store product and on the cheaper side. To my surprise, it is a great little moisturizer with SPF 15. It keeps my face moisturized without feeling greasy. I don’t see myself switching moisturizers any time soon 🙌🙌

2.7/5

August 01, 2018

Good product, not my favourite

I've bought the Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 as I found a coupon for 7$ OFF at the store. I think that otherwise I won't have tried it.

It's a good product, no strong scent which is good.

Good size.

Really like the dispenser to not waste any product left.

It dries pretty quickly too.