4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

July 04, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again.

I bought this product with the cetaphil face wash and noticed how dry the face wash made my face. This product made my face feel soft and moisturized. Even though it is a little bit on the pricey side, I would 10/10 recommend!

May 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Moisturizer

I REALLY REALLY love this product! I’ve been looking for some different sunscreens so this was appealing to me. I love and use other Cetaphil products which are known for their gentleness. This is a great Moisturizer with SPF. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves a good face cream!

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good on my skin, my son use this also everyday.

I have sensitive skin. Been trying to find and experiment on every product. Finally landed on this product Cetaphil everyday moisturizer and I can see it was effective.
    The price is okay for the good quality though.

January 14, 2020

Just what i needed

Tried many many different lotions for my wintery dry skin.
    Used to breaking out, getting pimples, stinging from other brands. Received this as a sample and absolutely love it ! Its a must for me.

January 11, 2020

Shiny

I've been using Cetaphil moisturizer for quite sometime, but this one is not my favourite. After a few hours, I noticed that my face becomes oily/shiny. I usually put it on my t-zone and use another moisturizer for the rest of my face.

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Like satin

I love cetaphil daily moisturising lotions i live in the south so my skin massively dries out an cetaphil helps protect against that it goes on like your wearing satin all over and its not oily or greasy i wear it every day 3 or 4 times a day

August 22, 2019

amazing

it's great but I feel like it is too oily comparing other products, however, this does reduce the chance of a skin burn and it is effective! I recommend using a washcloth to take the product off at night however since it is a low SPF you need to reapply after every two hours.

July 05, 2019

Amazing drugstore SPF lotion for sensitive skin

I really like this the SPF 15 is good enough if you're not outside for long periods of time, it does leave the skin dewy but doesn't break out my super sensitive skin.

June 14, 2019

Great moisturizer!

Would definitely recommend it. Very nice, soaks in quickly. Love the light and moisturizing fell to it. Would definitely buy again. Very good for oily skin.

May 29, 2019

Cetaphil daily facial with spf 15

First of all I bought it with wrong SPF I need SPF 30 but well why not I should try it out.
    Light cream not so thick and it absorbed so quick and cool on my face. 120 ml. Pretty good amount too I can bring it anywhere with me ( not when I travel though 50 ml. Only for when travel😊)