4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

June 30, 2018

Light weight and non-greasy!

This product goes on easily, absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy! My skin is very sensitive and dry and so far I haven't had a reaction. Definitely recommend!

June 27, 2018

My go to moisturizer!

I’ve been looking for a moisturizer for my sensitive skin that isn’t too heavy, and that doesn’t break me out. About 4 months ago I discovered cetaphil daily face moisturizer. Since I’ve been using it I barely have any break outs. The formula is nice and light, and doesn’t leave the skin oily afterwards. So far I really like the way it makes my skin feel, and the fact it doesn’t irritate my skin. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and or acne prone. I plan to keep using it, as it’s better than my expensive facial creams!

June 19, 2018

My go to moisturizer

I personally only use this moisturizer as it is great for acne prone, sensitive skin and is dermatologist recommended! I love that is has SPF in it as well so I am always protected from UV rays

June 12, 2018

Good product, great price

I actually purchased this on sale to use, not on its own but to mix it with a very thick Juice beauty daily face moisturizer. I have used it on its own and it is silky and blends into the skin easily. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it remains dewy but not shiny for the rest of the day. I use mineral powder foundation and it glides on easy and doesn't get that cakey looking effect as if my skin were under moisturized. It follows that I really like this product and it works because I have used Cetaphil cleanser and it works equally well.

May 02, 2018

Unexpected Love

I had bought this product when it was on sale (regular price is a little high for myself) -- and I was surprised by how well it works!

Also the amount of lotion you get for the price makes sense, I have since changed my mind on the brand Cetaphil. The moisturizer isn't drying and it is perfect for my oily skin!

Highly recommend!

April 26, 2018

Husband is convinced he looks years younger

Purchased this for my teenage son who is suffering from acne . Was recommended by the pharmacist as a gentle, non irritating moisturizer. My husband tried it out and loved how his skin felt afterwards. Amazingly you could actually see the skin on his forehead smoothing after several weeks of using this. It has a nice smell compared to some of the other specialty moisturizers out there, and the price is comparable. Definitely will be a staple in our household

3.2/5

April 21, 2018

Good product but a bit expensive

While you don’t need to use a lot, the $20 price tag is a bit steep...I do like that it is a lightweight moisturizer and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I am prone to breakouts and this moisturizer doesn’t make them worse.

April 17, 2018

Love it

For sure it is the best moisturizer. It really doesn't smell. Got really sensitive skin so it is hard to find something that works. Most moisturizer that I tried gave me pimples but not this one. it is moist in the right measure. since I tried I never stoped using it.

April 10, 2018

Great SPF moisturizer for sensitive skin

Best moisturizer with SPF for sensitive skin! I have the most sensitive skin and this daily moisturizer keeps it looking good and I don't break out! Does not leave a white cast, there's no fragrance and does not make your face look shiny / oily, highly recommend it!

March 27, 2018

Fabulous for sensative skin!

I'm very sensitive to strong smells so anything I use on my face needs to have no scent at all. I don't want anything oily on my face. Ceaphil SPF 15 facial moisturizer does everything I need. Protects me from the sun, keeps my skin moisturized and don't use over powering scents.