4.1/5
Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

August 03, 2018

My everyday moisturizer!! 😍

I bought this moisturizer not expecting much as it was a drug store product and on the cheaper side. To my surprise, it is a great little moisturizer with SPF 15. It keeps my face moisturized without feeling greasy. I don’t see myself switching moisturizers any time soon 🙌🙌

2.7/5

August 01, 2018

Good product, not my favourite

I've bought the Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 as I found a coupon for 7$ OFF at the store. I think that otherwise I won't have tried it.

It's a good product, no strong scent which is good.

Good size.

Really like the dispenser to not waste any product left.

It dries pretty quickly too.

July 04, 2018

I will definitely repurchase this item.

My skin breaks out very easily and I've had trouble finding a moisturizer with SPF that doesn't irritate my skin. I've been using this moisturizer for about 4 months now every morning. The amount of product is sufficient for the price and I like the way it sinks into my skin without leaving an oily layer. I have no complaints about it and plan to re-purchase when the bottle is empty.

July 02, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Everyday Sunscreen

I have had this product for a few months and I still have a lot left. It was a little pricey for an everyday moisturizer but it is worth it because it’s doesnt make me break out and the SPF is a huge plus!

July 02, 2018

I would buy this again

This product works amazing. I only have to use a small amount on my face and there's no greasy residue that it leaves behind. I love how it has SPF and UVA/UVB protection.

June 30, 2018

Light weight and non-greasy!

This product goes on easily, absorbs very quickly and doesn't feel greasy! My skin is very sensitive and dry and so far I haven't had a reaction. Definitely recommend!

June 27, 2018

My go to moisturizer!

I’ve been looking for a moisturizer for my sensitive skin that isn’t too heavy, and that doesn’t break me out. About 4 months ago I discovered cetaphil daily face moisturizer. Since I’ve been using it I barely have any break outs. The formula is nice and light, and doesn’t leave the skin oily afterwards. So far I really like the way it makes my skin feel, and the fact it doesn’t irritate my skin. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin and or acne prone. I plan to keep using it, as it’s better than my expensive facial creams!

June 19, 2018

My go to moisturizer

I personally only use this moisturizer as it is great for acne prone, sensitive skin and is dermatologist recommended! I love that is has SPF in it as well so I am always protected from UV rays

June 12, 2018

Good product, great price

I actually purchased this on sale to use, not on its own but to mix it with a very thick Juice beauty daily face moisturizer. I have used it on its own and it is silky and blends into the skin easily. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it remains dewy but not shiny for the rest of the day. I use mineral powder foundation and it glides on easy and doesn't get that cakey looking effect as if my skin were under moisturized. It follows that I really like this product and it works because I have used Cetaphil cleanser and it works equally well.

May 02, 2018

Unexpected Love

I had bought this product when it was on sale (regular price is a little high for myself) -- and I was surprised by how well it works!

Also the amount of lotion you get for the price makes sense, I have since changed my mind on the brand Cetaphil. The moisturizer isn't drying and it is perfect for my oily skin!

Highly recommend!