Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

April 08, 2019

Superb

i have been using this for almost a decade and I a loving it. i have sensitive skin and it helps my skin to be soft and silky. this Cetaphil was is not only for face but for body also. my dry skin in my body is gone. i would gladly recommend it specially for all sensitive skins. this is far the best face and body product for me.

April 06, 2019

My fave cleanser !!

I purchase this cleanser all the time. It smells nice and fresh. Love how it feels on my skin. After I wash it off my face feels soo clean. I love that feeling of knowing the day has been washed off my face. It’s mild and it’s good for sensitive skin !! Love love love ❤️

April 05, 2019

A good basic cleanser

This is a good basic no frills cleanser which sensitive skin types might appreciate. It doesn't lather up so it doesn't dry out your skin too much and with little or no fragrance to irritate skin so that's good

Mediocre

Everyone in my family uses this cleanser and I agree that it works, but I find that it dries out the skin if you do not put on a moisturizer afterwards. The consistency of the cleanser is nice, and all in all it is a good product. I just wish it wasn't so drying.

3.2/5

April 04, 2019

Great for the whole family to use

I buy a number of Cetaphil products. They are well priced, easy to find in store and my whole family likes them. I only wish this product would lather up, I find it doesn't and so I think we use more than we need to. Also since there isn't a scent I don't get that clean fresh feel from it.

Minas Gerais, Brazil

It's very good for sensitive skin.

I have a sensitive skin and some alergies and Cethapil is very gentle and harmless to my skin. I really indicate Cethapil for daily routine and also to bring while traveling.

April 03, 2019

One of my favourites

This is one of my go to cleansers. It’s very gentle for my sensitive skin, but still gets the job done. I love it. It also doesn’t have any odd smells.

April 03, 2019

Un nettoyant parfait pour ma peau

Ce nettoyant est parfait pour mon type de peau (sensible), il n'irrite pas ma peau et il est doux et non-parfumé, parfait pour moi. J'aime aussi qu'il ne soit pas moussant.

March 30, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Gentle but not deep

It's really gentle on your skin but the ingredient list is bit long and chemically for my tastes! I prefer more natural products. A lot of dermatologists recommend this brand. If you have any kind of skin problem it's worth trying this to see if it helps. It's a light clean, don't expect this to go deep into pores.

March 25, 2019

I would buy this product again for sure!

I started using cetaphil because it was recommended by my dermatologist. It is very gentle on the skin no harsh smell or texture, and can use it for your face or body. This is the face wash I use most