Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

February 20, 2020

Love this! No Water Needed

I love this product. I have super sensitive skin and this is very gentle. The best part about it is that you don't need water to use this cleanser. If you need a quick clean either from physical activity, before tanning, wiping off make up, camping, festivals and more. When i don't have water I use a cotton pad and swipe it across my face and wipe it off with a towel. I still use my other face wash at night but this is an amazing product for the morning.

February 08, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Gentle, yet effective cleanser

This product was recommended to me by a beauty blogger on social media for my daughter as she is 16 and prone to break outs. She has sensitive skin.
    We have both used this product and we love it.
    It is gentle enough, yet you feel like you have cleaned your face without feeling you are stripping your face bare.
    We will continue to use this cleanser.

February 07, 2020

Good

In my opinion this is a good face cleanser. I heard many good reviews on this product and decided to try it for myself. It’s very gentle, and works well on sensitive and acne prone skin.

February 03, 2020

Take care of you skin

The Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser works wonders for my dry skin. If you have sensitive skin this is the product for you. It leaves you skin feeling clean and refreshed.

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cetaphil skin cleanser

This cetaphil skin cleanser is one of the most amazing products I ever used... it's good for all types of skin... I highly recommend this especially to those who have sensitive skin... if i would rate this from 1 to 10, I will give a perfect score for this!

January 23, 2020

Cetaphil cleanser

I was recommended this product by a dermatologist when I had severe acne, it was great on my skin. I love the way it cleanses and makes your skin feel so soft and clean

January 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

We are obsessed with this cleanser! It makes our skin so soft after using it, and our skin really feels clean. It's for sensitive skin, so isn't harsh on your face. It has no smell, and is a natural product, which we love

January 06, 2020

Great skin cleanser

This is alI I use for cleaning my face, I have very sensitive skin, a lot of cleansers irritate and make my skin red. Cetaphil cleanses without drying my skin and making it tight

January 06, 2020
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Leaves skin soft

Came across this brand by chance, was curious and glad I tried it out. Gentle on the skin, leaves skin feeling soft and not dried out. Ideal for sensitive skin.

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice cleanser for gentle skin

I have extremely sensitive skin so I’m always looking for gentle cleansers. I use this cleanser regularly but find I need something a little stronger when I’m breaking out. This cleanser doesn’t dry my skin out like others and is affordable!