Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

March 25, 2019

I have been using this product for years.

I absolutely love this product. I have rosacea and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It never burns or stings your eyes, but still very effective in removing makeup.

March 23, 2019

Great cleanser

I searched alot for a facial cleanser that is mild to the skin and finally found this one. My skin type is sensitive combination skin and It cleans my face without drying it out and without any itchy feeling . It is the best cleanser especially in winter.

March 19, 2019

THE BEST

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS CLEANSER. I have acne prone skin that also gets really dry. I've been using this for a month now and I already see a difference in my skin. The moisturizer by Cetaphil is also my absolute favourite and helps with my face and body dryness. I highly recommend this product. It may be pricier than other products but it's 100% worth it.

March 19, 2019

An Effective and Inexpensive Cleanser

I use this as my regular cleanser throughout the winter months and switch over to the cleanser for oily skin during the hotter and more humid weather. The Gentle Skin Cleanser works very well on my combination skin.

March 18, 2019

The best face wash

The only face wash that works on my sensitive skin! No irritation or break outs. I will never use anything else. I always recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new cleanser

March 18, 2019

great for young skin

For my 10 yr old daughter this is her facial
    wash. it great for ypung skinn. gentle for sensitive skin.

I dont need to worry if its gonna be too much for my daughter

March 15, 2019

Hypoallergenic product with great results

I'm not acne prone but I love this product because it does what it's suppose to do while being gentle to my skin. Cetaphil is great for removing dirt, oils, and cleans pores on my face. It is also great for those who want scentless products. Good quality for the price you pay.

March 13, 2019

Best facial cleanser ever

I started using this product 6 years ago after a dermatologist recommended it to me for my sensitive skin and I have been using it ever since. This product really changed my skin and stopped all the irritation and rosacea on my face.

March 13, 2019

not for heavy make up but for light cleanse

this is a very great product to wash your face in the morning or use it in the shower. however i find that if i had some make up left in my face, i would still see it in the towel which means it is not strong enough to clear make up remainings. but i love it for morning.

March 06, 2019

Excellent product

Cetaphil always give best results. Product clean up skin in very gentle way that does not harm skin like excess wash up of skin. After cleaning leaves moisture on skin that make skin more soften