Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com

November 01, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Best cleanser

This is the best cleanser I have ever used to date! It is a nice generous size and a little goes a long way. I apply it directly on my face and massage it in the wipe it away with a cotton pad. It leaves my skin really clean and the cotton pad is left with all the muck that comes off your face.

October 29, 2019

Gentle

The only face wash that didnt irritate my skin during pregnancy. I broke out in a horrible rash and this was recommended by the dermatologist. I put on first thing in the shower and wash it off last.

October 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Simple yet great!

This is a very good gentle everyday cleanser, with no scent or harsh chemicals, especially SLS. It's in a sort of liquidy jelly like formula that spreads easily and doesn't lather which ensures your skin doesn't dry out. It does a good job at resolving everyday natural makeup.

October 26, 2019
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

Daily face wash

Well this facial cleanser works amazing by leaving the skin very soft and cleaned after used. A small drop is enough for the face.
    It something i cant go without for my daily cleansing routine.

October 24, 2019
    Michigan, United States

It works sort of

When I first started using this product it was a love hate relationship. If you are someone who is impatient with your results I do not recommend this. When I first used it my face started breaking out like crazy. I later realized it was because it was removing all the bad stuff from my face. It does work though stick through it and your face will thank you.

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I have used this product everyday for years

I have extremely sensitive skin and I really struggled to find a cleanser that wouldn’t cause me to break out in spots. This one is so gentle whilst still being really effective and thoroughly cleansing my skin. It is unscented which is a must for anyone with sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic so it doesn’t clog my pores. Only negative that I would say is the packaging is all plastic and I would be willing to pay a slightly higher price point for a glass (or alike) container.

October 23, 2019

Would purchase again.

I use this cleanser on the daily. I have very sensitive skin and it has never irritated it. I enjoy how light it is and leaves my skin feeling nice and fresh after use

October 15, 2019

Perfect Gentle Cleanser

I use this every morning! It never leaves feeling dry. Have used it for years and have never wanted to switch! I have eczema and very sensitive skin and this has always kept my skin clear without bugging me!

October 14, 2019
    Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

LOVE this cleanser

I used cetaphil cleaner while going round a course of Accutane for my acne. Accutane is infamous for drying out skin and lips etc, but within a week of using this cleanser to combat that dryness I noticed a real difference. So much of a difference that I now use it as my day to day cleanser despite finishing Accutane months ago. Its perfect, no nasty chemicals, just clean soft skin.

October 14, 2019

I would definitely purchase this product again

I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive type skin, it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin at all like most other cleansers I have tried in the past. It also reduced, and helped control my acne. Overall a good buy and definitely works.