Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 15, 2020

Never fails me...

When it comes to skincare, I will admit that I am a junkie and spend countless hours researching products and countless dollars on trying new product. I don't skimp on my skin and definitely invest in the lines I use. The only area I don't get fancy is my cleanser. Years ago I was struggling with my skin and somebody recommended this product. I tried it and found that it calmed my skin and was both mild and gentle. After that, I have never switched my cleanser and it is probably the only item in my skincare regime that doesn't break the bank!

April 08, 2020

excellent product

this facial wash makes my skin smooth and bright. I enjoy it. Good value. You can buy them at Costco. I recommend this product. it is good facial wash.

April 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Very Gentle Cleanser

I was looking for a face cleanser that works good with sensitive skin. I was recommended this product and decided to give it a try. This is a very good cleanser. I love that it works for all skin types but especially for sensitive skin. I was able t use this cleanser and not worry about break outs or burning, I also like that this product is very affordable. You get a nice size bottle for an amazing price.

April 05, 2020

This is great for sensitive skin

This face wash is amazing, it’s not expensive and it works better than high end products. It cleared my acne after a few uses, and left my skin feeling super smooth.

April 04, 2020

Love this cleanser

Love love love this cleanser. As I turned 40 my skin started to change and I now need to use cleanser at night. My dermatologist recommended I try using Cetaphil. It’s very gentle for sensitive skin. I notice results after 3 nights of using it.

April 01, 2020

LOVE this skin cleanser!!

I've used this skin cleanser for many years! It definitely seems expensive at first (esp if you don't buy much skincare), but if you compare it to other products it's worth it given the large size you can buy! This is great to be used in the shower, anywhere you have acne. It's very gentle on the skin but still does a great job of clearing up acne. Highly recommend.

March 30, 2020

Gentle but fails to remove waterproof products

Great cleanser for sensitive skin however it failed to 100% remove my waterproof make up products. It did leave my skin nice and moist without feeling greasy.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product

This is a gentle face cleaner but it makes your face feel very clean. You can use this product with or without water and it makes hard to wash make up come off with zero effort. I definitely recommend this product.

Love this product

This is my go to product. After using this product my face looks refreshed and clean. It's very gentle and I even have my son using it as well everyday.

March 20, 2020
    Florida, United States

Works for my dry and sensitive skin

I love this cleanser, It has become my go to face wash. I have been using it for a few weeks. It feels soothing while using it; no burning or discomfort. After washing off, my face feels clean but not too stripped. I do follow up with a moisturizer but that is to be expected. I had no initial allergic reactions which does happen to me sometimes.