Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 24, 2020

The best cleanser ever

I remember having pimples in high school so I have tried and used numerous cleansers like Neutrogena and different creams to get rid of acne. I've also tried changing my hair products and even laundry detergent. Finally, I tried Cetaphil cleanser and my skin cleared up maybe because this cleanser is so gentle on my skin compared to all the other cleansers that have ingredients that are so harsh on the skin. I have been using Cetaphil skin cleanser for 20+ years now.

October 20, 2020

very effective, will purchase again!

I have currently been using this product as an alternative for regular soap and I love it! It really cleanses my skin and makes it feel so smooth and refreshed.

October 20, 2020

Great on sensitive skin!

Loving this cleanser so far. It is SO easy on sensitive skin, lathers well and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and hydrated. Its also super affordable which is a huge win for me!

October 14, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

I absolutely love this product for my face. I suffer from cystic acne, acne and sensitive skin. This has been the 1 cleanser that is gentle enough, and effective. Love it!

October 07, 2020

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

Hi. I use daily Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. I make my skin glow every day . It help make my skin clean and remove all the dirt and oil and blemishes from my face. I would recommend family and friends to buy that cleanser . It very affordable to buy if you have account with Cetaphil the always have awesome giveaway and coupons purchased their product. I start my day with daily using that cleanser. Please buy that cleanser .

October 07, 2020

Beau, bon pas cher !

Ce produit est parfait. Il n'assèche pas la peau et la nettoie parfaitement. Pour le prix, c'est plus que parfait. Il convient à toute les sortes de peau.

October 06, 2020

Only cleanser I will use on my sensitive skin!

My Dermatologist recommended I use Cetaphil years ago for my sensitive skin and I've used it ever since. Cetaphil Gentle Skin cleanser is soap-free and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I use this in the shower on my face and body. It's comes out almost like lotion and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It rinses off easily and can even be used without water. The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing cloths are a nice combo to add here as I use them to refresh my face or in my gym bag.

October 06, 2020

I’ve been purchasing this product over and over! Love it!

I’ve been using this product for years! It is able to take off light makeup or tinted sunscreens! Love how gentle it is on my skin (I have dry/normal skin- depending on the weather/season) Perfect for anyone that is looking for an effective cleanser that is also reasonably priced!

October 02, 2020

Best product for sensitive skin!!

This is my first time using this cleanser after having it recommended to me by a friend because I have sensitive skin. I was surprised that it has a gel-like consistency. And you can even use it without water and it claims to remove makeup and it does remove my makeup.. It's soap-free, so it doesn't foam/bubble. Its very gentle on my skin and the best thing is that it leaves my skin soft after. Fragrance free and dermatologist texted making it a safe product to use. I am telling all my friends and family about it!! It feels like I already have a layer of thin lotion on.

September 29, 2020

Too gentle

I bought this product after getting and allergic reaction to makeup on my face an developing eczema. It was super gentle on my face, no irritation and no allergic reaction. I've recently stopped using it because I don't find that it's cleaning the oils off my face after a day of moving around and being outside. it's almost like putting moisturizer on my face in the shower. Will only go back if I have another skin issue.